Arnie Films

OMFG. Collateral Damage is one of the worst 'action' films i've ever seen!!! It's fucking awful! It's so damn stupid and coincidental and cliched. UGGGHHHH. What's wrong with you people?

Arnie : Terminator 2, Predator, True Lies.

I just liked the nail bomb thing.

Arnie would have gotten blown away easily; those slugs were meant to be going at the speed of light. The guns only accellerate the slugs to that speed when arnie uses them. That's why he's badass; he knows how to use all weapons to their full potential, while all weapons turned against him become inneffectual. Arnie's badass.

how very true, all of the arnie films his guns seem to excel in his hands. commando is a prime example, when he's running along behind that hedgerow blasting the shit out of an entire army and all he gets is a surface wound on the skin from a grenade. what a legend

SculptedCold said:
OMFG. Mudvayne are one of the greatest 'bands' i've ever heard!!! Even though their fucking awful! I just can't see why people think their so damn stupid and coincidental and cliched. UGGGHHHH. What's wrong with you people?

Arnie? Who needs him when there are great actors like Pee Wee herman, the cast of Beverly Hills 87453.Now thats entertainment! Onward christian soldiers.
:devil: