Art of Ordinary Suspects

Nice drawing Zowi... keep on the good work. :)

Some things need to be fixed, though, try not to blur the lines by using your fingers (it seems that you did that, If I'm not wrong). And the walls need to be worked a bit, more straight lines and it will look better If you darken the one side of the wall.

But the atmoshpere that catches is great, with those raw lines that imply the feelings of that person, he looks prbably desperated.

sh2_07_1024.jpeg

My reaction has failed...killing the person ain't no big deal just putting gun to his head and ''pahhh''!

There are no more forces to suffer a pain compressing heart.

To leave, remain?! - shout of suffering and vagrant soul.
I stand at dark night on rails of leaders in infinity. I wait light which will lead me to another world. After that sincere wounds will be tightened{delayed} also eternity will give me the answer to an immemorial question.

My poem: ''The bull eating spinach, fresh grasses of highways infinite, strangled by the fork of teh unhappy rednek, i fuck my sorrows & grab a beer, facing the solitude inside my livers, when my hearte begs for charity all i need is the twilight anubis to play poker with me''

Tone-Deaf said:
Nice drawing Zowi... keep on the good work. :)

Some things need to be fixed, though, try not to blur the lines by using your fingers (it seems that you did that, If I'm not wrong). And the walls need to be worked a bit, more straight lines and it will look better If you darken the one side of the wall.

But the atmoshpere that catches is great, with those raw lines that imply the feelings of that person, he looks prbably desperated.
Sorry for the late reaction.. but thanks!
I mostly use my fingers to blur shadows, to make them a bit less wel.. raw, but yeah, perhaps you're right.
And the walls.. well, walls are terribly boring to color (especially with just a pencil), so I just thought fuck that. :)

Ah well, I'm still only 16 so I've got enough time to practice. ;)

I could post some other drawings of mine, but they're nothing 'desperate' or whatever, just some drawings..

___

& i aint play this, I totally fucking dig your poem man, great work. I'm impressed, mate. (Y)

Zowi said:
& i aint play this, I totally fucking dig your poem man, great work. I'm impressed, mate. (Y)

Aww thanx, i feel honoured...y'know everyday i learn something new with master ''Salient'' he is my source actually:oops: