Art of Ordinary Suspects

Hahaha I'd love to see that.

Anyway, to not go entirely offtopic.. 2 other drawings that, like I said, don't really have much to do with desperation etc.

Drawing 1
Drawing 2

MORE OF MY FRIEND Cris's pics.....he is a master photographer......:)

greenroom.jpg

archway.jpg

asylum.jpg

Opeth...Great decision for darkest poetry.

It more like someone saying many times:
- Hope for a miracle as well.
Pitch of dark, nearby is menace. I decide exit by simplicity experience. Twilights of the main street, passing truth,- forgetfull and absence right after i'am gone.
No sensivity, no solution, all painted in grey colours. I'am escaped a many times, but always something taking back my frozen consciousness. Now in present i think, no one help me, because i fall too deeper as before.

salient said:

Opeth...Great decision for darkest poetry.

It more like someone saying many times:
- Hope for a miracle as well.
Pitch of dark, nearby is menace. I decide exit by simplicity experience. Twilights of the main street, passing truth,- forgetfull and absence right after i'am gone.
No sensivity, no solution, all painted in grey colours. I'am escaped a many times, but always something taking back my frozen consciousness. Now in present i think, no one help me, because i fall too deeper as before.

BWAUAHUAHUAHUAUAHAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAUHAHUAHUAAHUAHUAHUAHU!!!!

Then why did you post it here? Reading threadnames isn't all that dificult now is it? :)
There is a thread called 'post your pic', where you can, you've probably already guessed it, POST YOUR VERY OWN PICTURE! YAY!

Zowi said:
Then why did you post it here? Reading threadnames isn't all that dificult now is it? :)
There is a thread called 'post your pic', where you can, you've probably already guessed it, POST YOUR VERY OWN PICTURE! YAY!

Maybe i post own private picture in another section, but it be obvious next time.

Don't cry little baby, i'am with you...

2005%20dup%20cir%20snow%20empty%20benches%20b&w.JPG