Art of Ordinary Suspects

phrenkse.jpg

Look at Jonas, he a so deep in depression...that make me crying.

Man you are highly irritating. I don't often post... but Im making the special effort just to say:
WTF IS YOUR DEAL MAN????? shutup or something.... please???
(to salient btw)
I guess its rather amusing though... but still annoying.

Catherine. said:
Man you are highly irritating. I don't often post... but Im making the special effort just to say:
WTF IS YOUR DEAL MAN????? shutup or something.... please???
(to salient btw)
I guess its rather amusing though... but still annoying.
Catherine i guess... lock your little sweet mouth. I realize what could it be sarcastic joke, stop hiding your happiness darling. :rolleyes:

i looked all over the spanish dictionary and i can't find the word "katatonic".... is this just a russian word/adjective???

ah im hungry, i'll just let katatonic ronald mcdonald have my money in exchange for food!

You cannot make a thread with 99% of posts made by you. This forum is for discussion, and not random non-sense monologues.
I have nothing against about posting art ispired by katatonia and so, but please get a life and if you really want to get other people's attention, post all your thoughts/arts or whatever on a personal website!

ether said:
You cannot make a thread with 99% of posts made by you. This forum is for discussion, and not random non-sense monologues.
I have nothing against about posting art ispired by katatonia and so, but please get a life and if you really want to get other people's attention, post all your thoughts/arts or whatever on a personal website!

Agree, when i build self site...i be post my thoughts when it's done in my shrine, in my territory.
Guys, sometimes you are so boring, you not open-minded?

Bitter...Monotone....Deadly shock.:cry:

ether said:

Hes got a passion and cant speak english very well( thats why hes using a very very bad translator), the guys a fan of the band and obviously these images remind him of the songs that katatonia create. Passion is Passion people.

Salient, what does open mindness have to do with us being so fucking annoyed because of you?

affinityband said:
Hes got a passion and cant speak english very well( thats why hes using a very very bad translator), the guys a fan of the band and obviously these images remind him of the songs that katatonia create. Passion is Passion people.

Passion?? the guy is a fucking confused crybaby man, he should go see a doc!! he is fucked in the head imo.

...a single picture of a guy in some band makes him cry!!! wtf this is too much!!!! so unnecessary to mention that, and off-topic(like everything he does) i'm really annoyed beyond words!!