Art of Ordinary Suspects

affinityband said:
Hes got a passion and cant speak english very well( thats why hes using a very very bad translator), the guys a fan of the band and obviously these images remind him of the songs that katatonia create. Passion is Passion people.
Well, I also love tolerance in fact... But this is going a tad too far...

lock yer mouth lifedepraved i be you telling!

they say man is afraid of that which he does not understand...
like "katatonic stylish" - i still dont get it so it fucking frightens me!!!

DEPRESSION.jpg

Through miriads stars, my soul is born{carried}, the anger and fear have left in infinity separately. Now I am free - dead for ever.

Memento Mori...

coldways.jpg

This is a signature I made the other day. I know that Cold Ways is not from Viva Emptiness, but I thought it fit the sig perfectly.

Ha. I just translated the lyrics for Leaders from English>German>French>English and the results are hilarious.

Do chiefs come
place from state in the line
your itself more precisely discover and adapt
me sold my song
crossed the limit
me found slightly that I also do not adjust not sold

next
me paid for you
me have into high my weakness
next
me divided my heart in both
on however you have him in you?
you?

Did heart of carbon
transparency and played outside
soon in Nichterfindung (wtf?)
I sell my song
my opening became it am bent
however to come annuliert and those is, why I sold outside also sold

next
me paid for you
me have my weakness
next
me divided my heart in both
but you do not have it in you?
you?

My turn. Deadhouse through Spanish and German back to English. LOL!

Of a better way without is screws lighthouses the city in a place I am not broken the perceptions never more

Which causes does not say if you feel speak that no time the dream that is discouraged by television, wakes up until is dark to it

Of a way, I never leave had not gone this deadhouse of a way I protest in to become, AND if you think, that you saw me, that I must show it, that you are incorrect

Saw You Drown...Portugese then Dutch then English...omgz!!!!

When through its eyes He destroyed that everybody participated AND its cries of heart for the time yet a surroundings Cry came with, change its lie that I am weaker than behind this all only surroundings of remain leave go

Do not want to predict that I the end of him am that that we AND straight under us will be thing to last that you will see

In the water that I saw, drowns under the water Seen drown Him

When through my view destroyed that YOU Saint more here AND my cries of heart Sleep for the lightly yet a surroundings of you do Never consider the day leave behind this all only surroundings of remain are

I translatered Complicity from English>German>French>Russian> Swedish>Spanish>Portuguese> Italian>Greek>Dutch>English.

I not only know my secondary this Iet,
only you have a discussion in the answer,
vitvibrationer thicksetly from press it,
I am consulted so that him I kedjar cut resources,
I of rest for the court of law of this time of challenge,
that he is constant that to time,
I himself within with that explains it in the part superior does not see in what in a change in heat a of clay is influenced now the inferieurdere clay of inadequate street which is within per year exceptional is,
So that the defeats enter ose of collar [iy] for the court of law of time of this period of one morning,
Since in the treads of shovel has the promise in himself,
he is which the court it so that clothing him I which does not have enough deters,
he is essential which it so that it permits makes,
consequently its court, roughly speaking,
if I have the courts, this, if the direction does not make him so that it goes,
kedjar have it this way such import, that,
if I confuse this race,
[peribalte] a in the support [epanentopizei] and,
thus after this it found me - förmiddag, nevertheless,
I this follows,
the zaagt a time,
hardly the morning zaagt it him,
the morning, Morning, since I was cut,
vestiges slide the broad collar [im] within no time from follow the court of law of time this which I explain that in I in the treads of shovel do not have it enough so that it deters him - Förmiddagen dress,
since it has the right so that it makes is given, that such do not have it enough him this way,
so that it him dresses so that it has enough in none.
none.