Art of Ordinary Suspects

salient said:
You very funny for this forum! Katatonia songs about depression and isolate,
so and post must be similiar, understand?

Jesus...christ...!!!...i'm speechless, well, from now on everybody must cry like faggots cause it is a very sad sad forum of a sad sad band, everyone better be crying, now!!!!:cry: :cry:

salient said:
If i saw another funny post from you, i find you and bury you. :mad:

1)Learn some fucking English

2)Get a sense of humor

3)You can't ''saw'' something, you already ''saw'' something.

4)Quit posting random shit in random topics.

5)You are weird.

Salient......I would like it if you posted something about who you really are.....what you do for a living, how old you are, where your from....russia maybe?, when you started listening to Katatonia etc.......I am somewhat intrigued by your mystical ways.....let us in....I have spilled my guts in this forum many times and I have nothing to hide......we are kind of a family here......help us to get to know you better and maybe some people would change their opinions of you.....of course you have nothing to prove here.....its obvious you have things other than art to share with us......heres your chance.

What i think is that sense of humor is nothing more than a wise sign of intelligence, and crying for drama's sake will lead people fucking nowhere, it is just childish, and even more childish is criticizing others for being funny/happy...c'mon it is so lame...i think this dude salient takes Scary videogames and Katatonia's lyrics too seriously. God, just look at the kata members they are very funny guys...kids should see that Kata's music isn't telling anyone to be a 24/7 manic depressive moron...it is just a reflection of life's miserable moments, they are like life lessons, kata is not emo gawdamit!!

i aint play this said:
What i think is that sense of humor is nothing more than a wise sign of intelligence, and crying for drama's sake will lead people fucking nowhere, it is just childish, and even more childish is criticizing others for being funny/happy...c'mon it is so lame...i think this dude salient takes Scary videogames and Katatonia's lyrics too seriously. God, just look at the kata members they are very funny guys...kids should see that Kata's music isn't telling anyone to be a 24/7 manic depressive moron...it is just a reflection of life's miserable moments, they are like life lessons, kata is not emo gawdamit!!

pwned

I again agree with you guys, Katatonia it not cheap emo group, but they have written many really sad songs, a I not such young to not realize it.
My life is filled with burdensome reflections about degradation, alienation and light grief. All this that while I can tell about myself.

hugot said:
...and the urine behind dog that sat in my plaque solitude in empty that are street as feelings....

LMFAO you are getting there bro, almost reaching my level, but have in mind you will never reach master salient's greatness imo...