Art Thread

I is :lol:

I figured it was a bunch of whores spamming people with their web cams. But can't figure out why that would be on an art site :lol: I figured I would ask.
Well, that's because everyone considers their faggy MySpace pictures as art. It's a disease! A diseeeeeeaaaase!

Like Anvil says:
There are many problems with deviantart, one being the fact that EVERYONE is an artist. No longer is it a rare gift, but now absolutely everyone, with the new technologies and such, can take photos with one click and call themselves photographers.

Might as well post my own now I'm at it. I'll add you all to my watch list too. http://elstormo.deviantart.com

I can't stand the giant influx of anime related art, but on a more annoying level I hate searching for a character or movie and finding five billion gay images of my favorite guys in icky positions. They even got to Metalocalypse. *AAAH*
The worst is this chick: http://goddessmillenia.deviantart.com/
Constant crappy pictures of Kain loving Raziel - plz troll for great justice!

Yes, there is a lot of crappy anime and just all around bad art. But at the same time there is a ton of great stuff. Much like life.

And if it is taking you 5 mins to upload your doing something wrong.

The worst is this chick: http://goddessmillenia.deviantart.com/
Constant crappy pictures of Kain loving Raziel - plz troll for great justice!

I guess that doesn't mean much to me. But when you find galleries that promote Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon love interests.... you die a little inside. I guess it's the same with these Kain/Raziel figures.

Anvil, I love that golden pancake pic! My other favorite is memories burn. :kickass:

Thanks for the heads up on the Camwhores Stormo. I'm starting to see what you mean after that link. BTW, I love your drawings! It's taken me so long to post today because I've been sitting here browsing through you guy's galleries! :loco: I have many more pages to go!

I have to figure out how to use that place, so bear with my on that one guys. I need to connect with you guys on it so I can keep track of your new stuff. If I can't I'm just gonna have to make a bookmarks section for you all on my browser.

OMG! That girl goddess or what ever the heck her name is, is a real hack! :puke: And was she using crayon???? She gives animie artists a bad name. She's got to be 12 right? :cry: Please tell me she is 12! That was how I drew at...8 I think! The comment section was hilarious!

Yes, there is a lot of crappy anime and just all around bad art. But at the same time there is a ton of great stuff. Much like life.

And if it is taking you 5 mins to upload your doing something wrong.

The best thing we can do is try and give some advice and a constructive criticism, and help them grow if they are interested that is. The people with the genuine desire are usually be thankful for it.

All though some folks don't take a crit very well. I have a hard time giving them out because I fear of hurting peoples feelings in all honesty :cry:

But WOW! I had to learn to grow a thick skin on myself in a hurry! I've had a slamming or two in my time LMAO!

Zombie Captain is indeed awesome, but the eyes seem a bit forced into place to me... especially the right one. They stand out almost too much.

Other than that, holy shit!! Rad zombie skin!

Deadtits? It actually sounds like you have massive, flat, saggy boobs if you say it out loud.