Art Thread

Zombie Captain is indeed awesome, but the eyes seem a bit forced into place to me... especially the right one. They stand out almost too much.

Other than that, holy shit!! Rad zombie skin!

Actually, all I did the to eyes was mess with the color. I didn't change size or shape.

Could that mean the Cap'n is some sort of undead freak? :zombie:

Actually, all I did the to eyes was mess with the color. I didn't change size or shape.

Could that mean the Cap'n is some sort of undead freak? :zombie:

Being that my eyes do stand out naturally, it seems they'd do the same in death. So, yes. :)

HA HA yeah, I am a bit obsessed with the undead. I just counted, since about this time last year until now I've read 17 books and all of them are about zombies and I have about another 20 on my amazon wish list. I also belong to two forums about zombies, the only video game I play is Land of the Dead where, guess what, you kill zombies ( also get to come back from the dead and eat other players ). :)

We will have to make another fashionably handbags for zombies pic.

Morgana, that paintin is awesome! Love it!

Dab: you love zombies so much!! haha.
The David zombie is awesome!
Hey.. I lost my zombie :(

Thanks Lioness! :)

Ok, I got the page up and have some stuff put in it. (Most of it you guys already saw already) I'm still working on putting things in it. Anyhow here is the link to my page. http://morganna913.deviantart.com/ (I hope I pasted that URL right)

I'm still trying to figure out the friends list thing. Watching someone and plopping them on your friends list is one in the same isn't' it?