Art Thread

Great work Jace! I think this is one of your best loomis yet. Of course I've become a fan of your comics, so I might be a little biased. You make me want to be proud of my own sick fan-woman hood. LOL! (I figured I'm too god damn old to be called a fan-girl.)

You guys got a little ahead of me on this one since I've been offline! But, this is one of my fave threads.

I love your zombie, Shapeless. He looks swollen, bloated and ready to eat some delicate Brains! heheh.

Anvil! That is gorgeous! :kickass:

That really looks Awesome Kevin. I hope you guys find a singer soon.

It's time Loomy had a little break.

Agent 47 (I'm in love with bald guys now.)
Agent_47_by_Jace_Mereel.png

Jace Mereel, not finished. But odds are it'll never be.
jace02bzg6.png

This is the self portrait I just "finished" I screwed up badly because I lost the light, lost the shirt I was wearing, but I had call the project done for now until I finish other projects. I took this to completion because of the many many hours of work put in.

Anyhow here it is, crazy ass hair and everything. I still need to put this in the deviant art page.

SelfPortrattestonsaving.jpg

I was nervous about it! Hopefully when I start the next it will look better. Thanks for looking dude! *HUGS*

I can't wait to get started but I have too many projects going on :( Sigh~ I hate that. I wish I could be like that dude at cenceptart.org that did a self portrait a day for a year. It took me weeks to do this one. A few months if you count my do overs.

Yes, but your hair is better then mine. :) I think yours is a wee bit straighter. My drawing can't do my crazy hair tentacles justice.

Hahha, I did a typo that I fixed, but I typed "Hair testicles" instead. LOL!

My hair is all grown back out now. Allot of times I throw it in a bun because I was too lazy to make it work that day.

What do you use to straighten it? I'm in the market for a new straightener iron. The one I have sucks.

I do use that Frizz ease hair serum, but it won't take the curl out when I want it to be all shiny and straight. I do use it even if I'm going to straighten it though. OMG! It takes me hours because it's so thick!

What do you use to straighten it? I'm in the market for a new straightener iron. The one I have sucks.

I do use that Frizz ease hair serum, but it won't take the curl out when I want it to be all shiny and straight. I do use it even if I'm going to straighten it though. OMG! It takes me hours because it's so thick!

my hair is also rediculisly thick...to the point where i have to wash it twice, and combing it is not easy either.

Ohh my Iron sucks too it was very cheap I forgot what it's called. The chemicals tend to work awesome but as I learned a few years ago they will damage your hair quickly.

I bought frizz ease about a year ago and only used it once. I wouldn't mind having wavy hair if mine wasn't so thick...I think I need to go have it thinned out or something.

my hair is also rediculisly thick...to the point where i have to wash it twice, and combing it is not easy either.

Use a real wide tooth comb so it doesnt pull too much when your getting the knots out. Be sure you work in allot of conditioner. I just use Suave conditioner these days. It's cheap and gets the job done.

And you haven't slapped my liver in forever. :( HHAHHAH.

Ohh my Iron sucks too it was very cheap I forgot what it's called. The chemicals tend to work awesome but as I learned a few years ago they will damage your hair quickly.

I bought frizz ease about a year ago and only used it once. I wouldn't mind having wavy hair if mine wasn't so thick...I think I need to go have it thinned out or something.

I wouldn't get it thinned. It looks so awesome when everything goes to plan with it's thick and straight. Well, it looks awesome wavy too when it is thick. It's just a pain in the ass to manage, but well worth it.

With the frizz Ease I use a whole lot more then the directions cause for because of the thickness.