Art Thread

Also, Lesa... You need to post some of your stuff tooooooooooooooooo, Okay I'll post some for you!

Lesa made this in High School.
Cause she's pimp like that.

geisha.jpg

Also She did one of me.

portraitjustin.jpg

Lesa is a master!!!! :kickass:

Thanks Emily! Hmmm, I haven't thought of coloring it. But now that you mention it, I'm fart around with it! I was thinking of putting it on a skate board as a black and white at Zazzle, just to see how that looks.

This became our family's Christmas present to various members of the family. My dad still kept the original, which I believe is the only piece of artwork I have ever been paid for, oddly enough. 'Tis a portrait of my grandmother, who died nearly 12 years ago now. I was surprised at some of the reactions this got at Christmas.

adadrawingsmall.jpg

This became our family's Christmas present to various members of the family. My dad still kept the original, which I believe is the only piece of artwork I have ever been paid for, oddly enough. 'Tis a portrait of my grandmother, who died nearly 12 years ago now. I was surprised at some of the reactions this got at Christmas.

adadrawingsmall.jpg

Now why don't we see more of your drawings, Russel!? Everything is great! I would get rid of a few harsh lines, but the tone and proportions, I can tell they are good, without looking at the reference. You done damn good man!

Thank ye. You don't see more because I don't do more. I ran out of ideas years ago, and even when I had them, they were not very good ones.

Oh, and I should also note that I changed the hair color by request. The source depicted her with very dark hair, but everyone's most recent memories of her were with blonde hair.