Art Thread

Oh shit Stormie, I forgot to tell you that I also sandwich it in between some extra blank drawing paper, or old doodle papers that would have gone in the trash, just for the extra protection and to prevent rubbing with the cardboard. I also just recently discovered that Krylons fixative is just as good as Windsor and Newton, for a cool five bucks a can. I had to switch because I was too dang broke.
Cool. The brands are different here, but I'm sure I can find some good fixative for a reasonable price. Thanks for the tips, now Liverslapper's present can finally be underway.

Yeah damn bastard cave men. It seems they will always find ways of fucking up your package or envelope no matter what you do sometimes.
Good thing they're underpaid, the vandals!

But, you are an actual artist! Dern it!
Nah, I'm a hobbyist at best :)

awww, I actually envy Virgos :lol: I'd love to shoot laser bolts from my ass.
I don't know. Must lead to some serious butthole irritation.

I really love that one. And I think its different because he's got pointy ears and a heck of allot of hair.
Well, the concept is the same, but then, that concept is as old as the street, really :p

Gorgeous shading, and the little dash of bright color in a black and white drawing is always awesome. :kickass:
It used to be my signature style; black and white with a stripe of color. Going to use that more often again, gave something unique to my pieces.

This insn't art at all but I couldn't really think of where else to put it. There's a "Paint an album cover in MSPaint and others have to guess what album it is" thread on CoBOT, and I can't help but feel strangely proud about my effort :lol::erk:

Katalbumguessgame.jpg

This insn't art at all but I couldn't really think of where else to put it. There's a "Paint an album cover in MSPaint and others have to guess what album it is" thread on CoBOT, and I can't help but feel strangely proud about my effort :lol::erk:

Katalbumguessgame.jpg

Not bad! Haha there was a thread like that on SOT yeeears ago.

These are the ones I did...wow, so bad :lol:
kinky.gif

guess3.gif

guess5.gif

skeleton.gif

guess4.gif

guess6.gif

guess7copy.gif

guess8.gif

guessb.bmp

I think this one was the best, but I actually did this one for David to post.
lastscan2.gif