Art Thread

...Right now the only piece that has convincing anatomy is the last one, and judging from the difference that one has with the rest of your art, there's either a huge time difference

Time difference, the other ones are just quick sketches i did in like 45 minutes the last one was for an art exibition that my art teacher wanted me to enter.
It took me about 1 week to complete ~ ~"

lemme add the most of the other ones a drew about 1,5-2 years ago exept the one with the 3 girls, the tribe woman and the last one.

Time difference, the other ones are just quick sketches i did in like 45 minutes the last one was for an art exibition that my art teacher wanted me to enter.
It took me about 1 week to complete ~ ~"

lemme add the most of the other ones a drew about 1,5-2 years ago exept the one with the 3 girls, the tribe woman and the last one.
Mmm. And you didn't cheat for that last one?

And stormo, stormo my man. More posts from you. You're good.

Hell... even Jace can post. As much as I make fun of her shit, atleast she knows what the hell she's doing/isn't a total weeaboo faggot responsible for me being unable to wear my awesome GitS shirts that came in the VHS box set of the original movie anymore. Just when I started to fit into them!

4151_1139883943235_1411503213_30365.jpg

im still working on my blonde girl sketch need to colour it ~ ~"

This is really good.

Haha, thanks, but I gotta draw 'em before I can post 'em :)

Hell... even Jace can post. As much as I make fun of her shit, atleast she knows what the hell she's doing/isn't a total weeaboo faggot responsible for me being unable to wear my awesome GitS shirts that came in the VHS box set of the original movie anymore. Just when I started to fit into them!
:lol:

El Stormo once I start and finish colouring my next cartoon thingy ill show you XD
Post WIPs too. Helps your credibility ;)

Seriously... Gaia... GO BACK TO IT, TARTLET.
D'awwww.

As a total weeaboo faggot, I resent that.

Post WIPs too. Helps your credibility ;)

Also, such as her "Greatest Achievement" in this thread, I can't find the exact source, but it's based on this character here:

4.jpg

2.jpg

I'll look around later for the exact position, I'm sure it's around. I watch enough vegetable rape to know these things though. What she changed was basically a bit of facial featuring, making her seem like she was enjoying it a bit, and gave her giant JOLIE LIPS.

oh lol ahahah XD
thats so crappy :rofl: thats what you get when trying to enter a drawing contest when you got 10 litres of alchol in your brain :lol:
yep thats mine about, 5-6 months ago

at least black my name out, i hate my last name D:

It seems kind of weird to me for non-Japanese to draw anime. Before WWII Japanese companies hired Disney to train their animators to make cartoons. AFter the war a particular subset of Japanese animators went to work for the American company Rankin Bass. Japanese animators saw the Rankin Bass cartoons and copied their style, which became the modern manga style. I personally hate Rankin Bass cartoons.

if you are reffering to me, i dont only draw anime but these are the pics that i found in my nearest folder on my desk lol
I got some other rather good plain free hand sketches. once i locate them ill take some pics of them and post + +

I'm referring to non-Japanese people. Not specifically to you.

I said it was weird because fandom is extemely perplexing to me.

If you haven't guessed, I'm not even a weeaboo (sorry Eric).