Art Thread

Actually, I am now 100% certain she did not draw any of that. From less than a year ago:
Well played, Anon.

oh lol ahahah XD
thats so crappy :rofl: thats what you get when trying to enter a drawing contest when you got 10 litres of alchol in your brain :lol:
yep thats mine about, 5-6 months ago

at least black my name out, i hate my last name D:
I despise art thieves. You can at least admit it instead of thinking that posting enough XD's will make us forget about it.

Here's your options:

1:
Post tits

2:
GTFORE.gif

I don't mind anyone for not believing or flaming me or just saying its some one else's work.
At least I enjoy doing what I do, cause it makes me happy and I just like sharing it with other people.
If you still insinst on claiming its not my work well, I cant alter your oppinion in any way, but now I also know that ill keep whatever I make for my self since its not admired, nor my time and effort spent in making my drawings taken under consideration here. From now on ill just keep in mind to share it with people that can actually appreciate my art.:p
Anyway, thanks for your time guys.:loco:

I don't mind anyone for not believing or flaming me or just saying its some one else's work.
At least I enjoy doing what I do, cause it makes me happy and I just like sharing it with other people.
If you still insinst on claiming its not my work well, I cant alter your oppinion in any way, but now I also know that ill keep whatever I make for my self since its not admired, nor my time and effort spent in making my drawings taken under consideration here. From now on ill just keep in mind to share it with people that can actually appreciate my art.:p
Anyway, thanks for your time guys.:loco:

This is exactly what we wanted.

We can move on with the thread, guys!