Art Thread

Good shit Tyler. The only thing I notice (and this is total personal preference) is the edge of the dock at the bottom. Little things like that, sticking into the frame just barely annoy me in my own pics and I usually crop them out.

Aside from that though, fuckin eh this good stuff. I can almost hear that water swishing around :D

I'm with ya, I usually crop stuff like that out too... This time around I thought it actually added to the photo, but I could be wrong.

Damn, you are so lucky to live close by to such a beautiful place. :kickass:

Chilliwack is within close vicinity to some of the most beautiful places, hikes, lakes, etc. in the world. I can drive 10 minutes from my house and be at an amazing 6 hour hike that takes you to a remote lake no one goes to. I can drive 30 minutes to a 4 hour hike that takes you to a glacier lake.

The list goes on.The Fraser Valley is easily one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Going hiking on Monday to a very beautiful lake (most likely) tomorrow... I'll see what kind of photos I can come up with.

Lyliedoneresize.jpg

Whoa! That is great Shannon!

Went hiking today to Lindeman Lake. took about 166 photos, here's a one I turned into a panorama for you all.

Well I just spent over 3 hours browsing this entire thread full of stellar, insane, livid and lurid artwork and the artists who are all legends in their own right. Storm, Jace, Morganna, you guys all fucking rule. Although putting up anything I ever did is nothing more than an insult to you guys's legend, I'm gonna put it up anyway. This is me. Taken with a laptop webcam and noobishly photoshopped. Enjoy (and pardon the size cut, photobucket is a dick):

bluereye.jpg