Art Thread

Love the one with the black outline. But I'm sucker for anything that remotely resembles Adam Hughes. I especially like the area around her mouth since it has the more realistic shading. Not so keen on the pond...
Nah, I know. It's a background and therefore rushed, since I hate backgrounds. No idea who Adam Hughes is though...

I also finished this one.

All the Christmas/NY's presents are done, so I can get back to drawing my own stuff.

Current WIP:

Mateus.jpg

Like I sail on deviant art, your latest creation is gorgeous. I think you and colored pencils are getting along well :)

Tyler, you must be in the best shape ever! The scenery is exquisite!

Tyler, you must be in the best shape ever! The scenery is exquisite!

I wouldn't say I'm in great shape anymore, but last summer I was in the best shape of my life!

This summer I'm aiming for the same thing. :) And Thanks!!!

I have a really steady hand. It's a matter of just crossing over the shot with the next one, then piecing them together in photoshop. The only problem I ever usually encounter is trying to keep the colors and brightnesses the same, as they like to change based on the amount of light you're shooting. Specifically, that most recent one, as I was shooting the ground, my Camera picked up a lot less light, so when I adjusted the +/- it actually ended up being brighter, so I have to tweak a few of the photos to blend them into each other.

I have a really steady hand. It's a matter of just crossing over the shot with the next one, then piecing them together in photoshop. The only problem I ever usually encounter is trying to keep the colors and brightnesses the same, as they like to change based on the amount of light you're shooting. Specifically, that most recent one, as I was shooting the ground, my Camera picked up a lot less light, so when I adjusted the +/- it actually ended up being brighter, so I have to tweak a few of the photos to blend them into each other.
I see. Still, you'd expect the angles to change more noticeably as the camera moves.

Current WIP:

Ultima2.jpg

Finally mustered the courage to start work on Ultima, my own FF star sign, in colour (!), and for an extra challenge, at an angle I don't have a reference for.

Dang it, forgot to desaturate the colours. They look too bright now due to gamma correction.