Art Thread

hahaha i've been a furry artist for 13 years. i think dropping it now because some furvert (actual term) fucktards would be like running away. I don't expect people to understand it, nor do i force people to like it. Anime artists are flamed by people who find it to be too cartoony or not serious enough to be considered art.
art is art.
most of my stuff is furry but i paint with an impressionistic style and sometimes sketch monstrosities based off of inanimate objects.
*shrugs*
maybe i'm just masochistic and just want verbal abuse so i posted the links knowing people were going to poke it o_O .

hahaha i've been a furry artist for 13 years. i think dropping it now because some furvert (actual term) fucktards would be like running away.
Well, of course, I mean, you need to do what you want to do, but still, I never understood the appeal, personally.

art is art.
Oh, you don't want to start down that road with me, trust me. ;)

maybe i'm just masochistic and just want verbal abuse so i posted the links knowing people were going to poke it o_O .
Well, if you want verbal abuse, you've come to the right place, of course, but I'd never slam someone for doing what they want to do. One thing, though, I wouldn't call your stuff 'impressionistic', because it isn't.

That said, your anatomy (proportions mainly) still needs a lot of work in places. Remember that you can never create art in a distorted style (such as furry stuff) without mastering realism first. Like most people who immediately try to start out in a distorted style, you would be very well served by first polishing your anatomy and realism, and only then going back to furry stuff.

You need to master the rules before you can bend them.

el stormo i know i'm not the best nor do i claim to be. In truth i consider my art to be merely doodles at most. I am not striving to be an artist and consider it a way to vent and nothing more. The links posted from my earlier post do not contain my paintings which i called impressionistic so pay better attention. I doodle with pencil and color in marker and paint with acrylic on canvas stretched personally.
I reject your 'rules' and your aesthetics and substitute them with whimsy and my reality as i see it.
ART IS ART!!!! Anything can be art, i can go take a dump and put googly eyes on my shit, post it on dev art and i would get a fav.

i was also pre-warned about you silly people and your naughtiness.

Morbides, name is Jenn aka the yellow fluffy chicken frome Metalmilitia2000's NM halloween show thread XP.

I suppose the furry not doing sexual art is reason enough to not go for the throat. I'm watching you, though.

No oversized boobs. Just a few of my Star Wars sketch cards series.

76829_780196233515_18411433_42663759_114820_n.jpg