art

Morgana read my mind, i was about to start a thread about art when i saw this one :D

You already mentioned some i had in mind and i don't remember the rest of the names right now, except Louis Wain :)

Originally posted by manuelgv
there is a guy called richard kane ferguson who does paintings for Magic:The gathering. his paintings are amazing. he uses oil technique(I am good for literature but not for any other art expressions) and it looks so beautiful.like all windy and chaotic at times. I'll try to get some of his work here

That's true, I have TONS of Magic: The Gathering cards too. They have so many awesome cards.

As for favorite artists, I don't know their names, but my brother has some AWESOME artworks.

Rien Poortvliet, I don't think someone here know him but he is a great Dutch painter. He often makes paintings of nature and animals. I give you some links the next time. I have no time at this moment...

Originally posted by astarte
Morgana read my mind, i was about to start a thread about art when i saw this one :D

You already mentioned some i had in mind and i don't remember the rest of the names right now, except Louis Wain :)

@ astarte: It's always nice to know I hit some interests with a thread and great to know you wanted to start one as well. :)

Maybe Asgeir like to post here as well, showing us some of his work?

Originally posted by Morgana
@Blackspirit I did not have the patient to create the pic new... having a bad day, agressive, nervous, everything dropped out of my hand today... just do not have the patient to do anything decent... SORRY

*Pf*! I can wait! :eek:)

Creativity doesn't always come when you want it to.
Wait until you are inspired, that way it'll be perfect :eek:)

But I did this one :p

Bild5g.jpg

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
Here's a link to my uncle's website (assuming it works properly). He's a very well-known painter of art from the Southwestern US (New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado...). The painting of Canyon De Chelly on that site is in my father's house.........it's a print though :lol...the original would be something like $30-40,000.

Charles Pabst Gallery

The paintings are wonderful!!!