As usual I just want some short answers.

Enter Suicidal Angels and The Mind's I were recorded during the same sessions, so there's no difference between Zodijackyl Light on TMI or ESA.

Alone is originally from the Skydancer album. Alone '94 is from the Of Chaos And Eternal Night MCD and has been re-mixed and the vocals were re-recorded by Stanne (original has Anders Friden on vocals), that's the only difference.

The Doctor confirms the information MadTinus kindly provided during my absence.

However, although it is the same recording of ZL on both ESA and TMI, the one on ESA (according to my poor memory) is cut during the outro one second earlier than the one on TMI. As the music has already stopped it doesn't change the song the least bit, but the length of the track is different.

Also, a couple of years ago there was a rumor that the drums on Alone '94 differed from those on the original Alone, but my ears can't really catch it, so I can't confirm or deny it.

-Villain (back for a while)

Originally posted by Villain
However, although it is the same recording of ZL on both ESA and TMI, the one on ESA (according to my poor memory) is cut during the outro one second earlier than the one on TMI. As the music has already stopped it doesn't change the song the least bit, but the length of the track is different.
:eek: :eek: ;)
Originally posted by Villain
Also, a couple of years ago there was a rumor that the drums on Alone '94 differed from those on the original Alone, but my ears can't really catch it, so I can't confirm or deny it.

-Villain (back for a while)
Hmm, now that you mention it, they do sound different, they're louder and they sound a bit Fredman-ish, but then I still don't know if that's due to the re-mixing or them being re-recorded by Jivarp...