News update: "THE GALLERY" & "THE MIND'S I" re-releases

Somber Soul said:
It will be different and yet the same. ;)
..but not quite
wink.gif

Traveler In Time said:
Niklas, do you know something about these releases in Brazil?
Good question...The whole idea was that Osmose would release the European version and C.M. the US one, but whether or not there will be additional licences for territories like Brazil, Korea and Japan I don't know.

Hey Niklas, I'll buy a re-release copy of 'The Mind's I' from you
I'll even pay you as much as the record company asks for it, that way you'll get what you regularly would plus some extra cash so you can buy yourself something nice.. maybe some gummi bears or some swedish fish candy (if you have that in Sweden)

I'll even let you open it, if you sign it somewhere
wink.gif

I know Swedish Fish. Maybe they exist in Sweden under a different name. It's the same thing with "Frankfurter" and "Wiener". Everywhere in the world, this type of sausage is called "Wiener". In Vienna, however, we call them "Frankfurter". :tickled: But I guess nothing can compete with Bilar. I noticed that they are eaten like snacks throughout the day.

Caotico said:
Good question...The whole idea was that Osmose would release the European version and C.M. the US one, but whether or not there will be additional licences for territories like Brazil, Korea and Japan I don't know.

OK, thanx!

The Skydancer + Chaos reissue isn't avaliable here yet, but Projector, Haven, Damage Done and Exposures are, would be great to see DT discography released here