Asian Extreme Metal

The bass player? yes she is hot. Anyways my damn computer won't play their album anymore... :mad:

Gives me files for the video and other extras on the CD instead but I can't get it to play the music... any ideas?

i was never able to play seediq bale on my computer. i was pissed, because i rip everything and put it on my ipod/external HD
~gR~

Chthonic is decent, but Sigh is just horrible.

I've seen Kekal mentioned several times, and they are very good. Also, Armageddon Holocaust is amazing. They put up an entire album of theirs up for free download, since its out of print. I'll post the link later. Its punk and thrash influenced BM.

Sigh, horrible? What albums have you heard?

Hail Horror Hail, Infidel Art, Scorn Defeat, Ghastly Funeral Theater...all must owns

i was never able to play seediq bale on my computer. i was pissed, because i rip everything and put it on my ipod/external HD
~gR~

Funny thing is when I first got it I was able to play it on my computer then one day it just stop playing and just gives me these files to choose from that are videos or whatever and not the music files...

Sigh, horrible? What albums have you heard?

Hail Horror Hail, Infidel Art, Scorn Defeat, Ghastly Funeral Theater...all must owns

I have always been curious about Sigh (I kind of think their band name is stupid though for a BM band?)but wonder if I can find their albums here in NYC. How would you describe their music?

Funny thing is when I first got it I was able to play it on my computer then one day it just stop playing and just gives me these files to choose from that are videos or whatever and not the music files...

I have always been curious about Sigh (I kind of think their band name is stupid though for a BM band?)but wonder if I can find their albums here in NYC. How would you describe their music?

A lot of their newer stuff is not really BM. They have those kind of vocals, but it's almost NWOBHM riffs at times. Trippy pyschadelic blackened 'classic' metal. Catchy too. Not something that I enjoy listening to all that often

What about their older stuff and the albums J mentioned?

Sigh was discovered by Euronymous, he signed them to his record label Deathlike Silence records back in 92 or 93, and then released the great debut "Scorn Defeat" album for them... which I must say to everyone on here go buy it now.

The first album is atmospheric blackened metal, with evil growls and spooky keys its very haunting. Each album progresses after that and goes from trippy classical psychedelic stuff ,to horror movie soundtracks, to thrashy symphonic black metal, to even stuff like anime inspired music, to jazzy epic viking metal passages( but all still keeps the black metal evil influence). They have done it all in there discography, and are still going strong with each album being different from the others, and never making the same album twice. Sigh is so diverse, some albums fit particular tastes more than others, but the product in the end is never crap nonetheless.

everything up to and including Hail horror hail is great and essential. scenario iv a bit less so but i enjoy it.

everything after sucks

Sigh was discovered by Euronymous, he signed them to his record label Deathlike Silence records back in 92 or 93, and then released the great debut "Scorn Defeat" album for them... which I must say to everyone on here go buy it now.
Yah, i know about the Euronymous connection when I first read about them in the book Lords of Chaos long time ago...

The first album is atmospheric blackened metal, with evil growls and spooky keys its very haunting. Each album progresses after that and goes from trippy classical psychedelic stuff ,to horror movie soundtracks, to thrashy symphonic black metal, to even stuff like anime inspired music, to jazzy epic viking metal passages( but all still keeps the black metal evil influence). They have done it all in there discography, and are still going strong with each album being different from the others, and never making the same album twice. Sigh is so diverse, some albums fit particular tastes more than others, but the product in the end is never crap nonetheless.

Sounds like I might like them but I'll probably start out with their debut if i can even find it here in NY ...

aha

I'm Asian.

there're some good bands here.

Now I'm addicted to BE PERSECUTED which is belonged to NC.
the type of is suicidal BM.
they're same to me.Chinese!

Yah, i know about the Euronymous connection when I first read about them in the book Lords of Chaos long time ago...

Sounds like I might like them but I'll probably start out with their debut if i can even find it here in NY ...

Theendrecords.com online shop is located in New York, and they have a wide range of extreme music including Sighs debut and others shipping is free.