Ask Dr. Jake (yep... the doctor is IN!!)

carrottop.jpg

Dear Dr. Jake,

My boss decided to share this weird Norwegian pastry with our office today and offered some to me which i accepted happily. She only has a small amount of this stuff and it was a present given to her. I can't finish it because its disgusting like a motherfucker. So now I am staring at the half eaten pastry wondering if I should throw out the remainder and feel guilty or should I suck it up and eat the rest because of the gesture of goodwill which it represents. Can you help?

Your Pal,
Greg

Originally posted by Baliset
Dear Dr. Jake,

My boss decided to share this weird Norwegian pastry with our office today and offered some to me which i accepted happily. She only has a small amount of this stuff and it was a present given to her. I can't finish it because its disgusting like a motherfucker. So now I am staring at the half eaten pastry wondering if I should throw out the remainder and feel guilty or should I suck it up and eat the rest because of the gesture of goodwill which it represents. Can you help?

Your Pal,
Greg

can i help? what kind of a stupid fucking question is that... you have read my other answers right? idiot

anyway. if it's shit, it's shit. and i would imagine "disgusting like a motherfucker" is pretty bad. but, not only should you toss the shit in the trash, but you should go to HER desk/office to do it. and then get in her face and tell her "IF YOU ARE GOING TO BRING SHIT IN TO EAT, MAKE SURE IT'S FUCKING GOOD". see... this will discourge her from bringing in crap food in the future. so not only do you get out of this mess, but you avoid any further abuse.

glad to help,
Dr. Jake

dearest jake,

there's this fat bitch that i work with that nobody really likes because she's suh a bitch. everyone is really cool and jokes around all the time, but if u ever try to joke with this bitch, she like yells at you and acts all bitchy and sarcastic, thinking she's being funny but she's just being a fat sarcastic bitch, and jewish no less. so i ask said bitch to print me something for what i was working on and she fucking yells at me in this same matter. it's pissing me off and i can't take it anymore. what should i do?

a) try to get her fired
b) tell her off
c) kill her
d) put x-lax in her coffee so she'd have to poop a lot
e) your wonderful insight...

Originally posted by ezekiel
dearest jake,

there's this fat bitch that i work with that nobody really likes because she's suh a bitch. everyone is really cool and jokes around all the time, but if u ever try to joke with this bitch, she like yells at you and acts all bitchy and sarcastic, thinking she's being funny but she's just being a fat sarcastic bitch, and jewish no less. so i ask said bitch to print me something for what i was working on and she fucking yells at me in this same matter. it's pissing me off and i can't take it anymore. what should i do?

a) try to get her fired
b) tell her off
c) kill her
d) put x-lax in her coffee so she'd have to poop a lot
e) your wonderful insight...

first off, Mr. Azal is right. I don't do multiple choice. and because you even thought it would be a good idea to get me some ideas... well, your a pillow biter.

second. get yourself a thesaurus... using the same word over and over just makes you look like an idiot.

third, x-lax?!?!... what are you in fifth grade?

fourth, if you want to get her to lighten up... i'm sure she just needs to get laid. i'm sure you do to.

glad to help,
Dr. Jake