ask Dr. Jake...

Ok, thank you Herr Doktor. That means the culmination of my existence will coincide with this blast of a party we're throwing at our new apartment (which I am now leaving) on Nov 9th. Beer filled tubs will abound. Maybe I can get so drunk that I jump out of the window and fly, horrifying everyone out at the bars on our street. Little do they know I'm doomed regardless.

My only regret is I cannot see/throw eggs at motW in Progwest '02. POOP.

Thanks!

if you send in a demo tape to a band that's going on tour and they need a bassist and drummer, and they're of a certain genre yet you play their genre as well as other genres on the tape, and they reply with "after careful consideration, the band has determined that it would be impractical to move forward based upon the difference in musical approach..
although your package is certainly of pro quality, it just doesn't seem like an appropriate match..." is that just a polite way of saying that we suck?

Dear Dr. Jake,

If an iron atom with an atomic weight of 57 (I know, I know, where did the extra neutron come from) has 3 valance electrons, and it meets up with a francium atom, what is the approximate amount of energy given off by the reaction?

signed,

Sceintifically Stumped in Spokane

Originally posted by ezekiel
if you send in a demo tape to a band that's going on tour and they need a bassist and drummer, and they're of a certain genre yet you play their genre as well as other genres on the tape, and they reply with "after careful consideration, the band has determined that it would be impractical to move forward based upon the difference in musical approach..
although your package is certainly of pro quality, it just doesn't seem like an appropriate match..." is that just a polite way of saying that we suck?

they might know about you last tour being called "gayscapades"... and they wanted no part.

or... you suck

thank you

Originally posted by VangelicSurgeon
Dear Dr. Jake,

If an iron atom with an atomic weight of 57 (I know, I know, where did the extra neutron come from) has 3 valance electrons, and it meets up with a francium atom, what is the approximate amount of energy given off by the reaction?

signed,

Sceintifically Stumped in Spokane

dear stumped,

you ask a good question... you ask a good question.

first off let's start with the Franciun Atom. these are very unstable by nature, (see fg 1)
FRLEVELS.GIF

you would not want any reaction to occurr, with ANY other atom, much less an iron atom... because, basicly, your gay ass will be blown away.

9S.JPG

now, in my studies, i've found that the approximate amount of energy would be 'ass'tronomical.

leave the atom smashing to the pros... like me... you fag.

thank you

we shan't be ignored deadair. we shall haunt you until your last breath, into the midst of hereafter and beyond if need be. asking the question: WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS, DR. JAKE?! if i dare say "dr"

Originally posted by Nagle
Where do babies come from?

what a retarded question! it's not like this is going to matter to you anyway... because you are gay (which means you like to have sex with other men), but i'll explain it to you anyway.

when you have sex with a women, in her bed (this is important later)... this is the only time you can have a baby.

"why?" you might ask. well, i'll tell you fag, just sit back and shut up.

this is the only place you can hae a baby because, in the wall over every girls bed there is a camera. now, while a real man is banging her (unlike you you fag), this camera takes a picture. while you are doing the deed, a computer morphs your two face together... (now, keep in mind these are sex faces, and that is why some many babys are ugly). after you 'finish' , a carnie pops his head in, and asks if you want to buy the picture. if you say yes, he will give you the picture... and if your are happy about how it turned out, you take the picture to your doctor. from there, the doctor runs your morphed sex face pic into another computer that, after running some test to see if your kid will be retarded or gay, pops out a shrinky dink. the doctor then takes the shrinky dink and 'pops it in the oven' (i.e. the whore you had sex with belly)... let that puppy cook for 8-9 months... and BLAMMO, you got yourself a baby.

thank you