ask Dr. Jake...

Originally posted by chupe666
geeg013.gif

some people i know have been known to "put the boots" to a goat or two. but i'm not into that... to "farmer cos play" for me.

how come my job makes me come in to work saying they have stuff for me to do, then when i get here, they in fact don't have anything for me to do?

Dr Jake,

Was it wrong of me to call in sick and spend all day watching 24 DVDs, posting on boards, doing bong hits, eating Indian food, and reading Snow Crash?

Thanks,

Having Fun, But At What Price?

Originally posted by ezekiel
how come my job makes me come in to work saying they have stuff for me to do, then when i get here, they in fact don't have anything for me to do?

they feel like, if you stay at home by yourself, you will turn more gay. they don't want you to be gay... you have some real friends there. i think you should thank them all with a nice greeting card for the office

Originally posted by chupe666
Boy, you people eat take-out a lot, don't you?

(Yes, that is a question for the Doktor.)

I had soup last night. Like from a can.

yes they do eat take-out a lot... and eric, it all stems back to them all being very lonely people. they feel they will never attract a live mate by sitting around the office/home all day. they want to be out and mingle with the ladies... well, that is if they are not gay... if they are gay, they want to tap your ass.