Ask Romeo! *answers coming soon!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I'm pretty sure that's tapped... it just sounds too fluid to be individually plucked. I have a tab of it in "tap form" at home, which I am not at right now, but when I get there, I will post it for you.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... confused that people were tabbing it out in a form which is almost humanly impossible to play. I could probably just shift stuff around to tap it, but yeah, if you get me that tab send it please.:) :kickass:

Hi Mike, I'm Ignacio from Argentina. I have some interesting questions to ask.

1- Who does the "From the Four Corners of The Earth" part of TDWOT? Did you recorded with the band or is a chorus apart?
2- How do you create the tracklist of a show with 6 albums recorded?
3- How would it be the South American tour tracklist?
4- Can you add some tracks from The Damnation Game to the tracklist? With only 1, I'm satisfied
5- Where the fuck are Thomas Miller and Rod Tyler?

That's enough for me....See you on tour here in Argentina. We're all very excited with the visit of SX. We love you Michael!!!!

Greetings from sunny Australia.

Mike,

1) Are you excited about the prospect of possibly partying with kangaroos at last?

2) What, if any, measures are you taking in regards to preventing a leak like every other power/prog album these days? As much as i'd love to hear the album tomorrow, i'd prefer the lack of temptation all the same.

Many thanks, and all the very best this year!

Tim

I have another one:

If something happened to your hand and you couldn't play guitar anymore, would you still continue dealing with music, by composing or something else?

†Russel Allen†®;6081562 said:
1. Would you have sex with an alien chick?

2. Do you think Brazil's weather is unbearably hot? (remember you've been here before, back in 2001).

3. Any thrash metal band?

4. Ol' Metallica or Nu-Metallica?

Come on man, #4 is a no-brainer. Mike and the boys are in their late 30's and early 40's. Which do you think they prefer?

What's your favorite fretting finger?

We know that Michael Lepond's item of choice at Taco Bell is the chalupa. What's yours? We would like "The Official Taco Bell Meal of Symphony X."

Michael LePond sold his bass on eBay. What was your reaction to his decision and did the outcome of the auction bring you to any conclusions?

Russell likes to clown around with you on stage. Has he done anything to mess you or any other band member up, live or during practice?

Have you read the bestselling erotica novel Symphony X by Jasmine Stone? If so, do you find the writing to be of the same calibur as your music?

Hi Michael, I'm Robin, from Buenos Aires, Argentina, I love your music, so I would play the guitar like you... then my question is, If I found you here... will you give me a pick?... well good luck, bye, See you!!, Robin!

Wow... not to hijack, but is it just me, or is does this forum have a strong Aussie presence. All the more reason for SX to come here. :p

You'd be surprised man, there's a huge Aussie prescence on this forum! :kickass:

You know a band is big when you go to a typical aussie gig and you see 4 or 5 seperate people with 'The Odyssey' shirts on :)

Yeah, at the Paul Gilbert clinic I went to recently, out of approx 100 people there were 3 guys that I saw with V shirts on, plus me, plus anyone else that i didn't see...

**** LATE Entry ****
There's a lot of talk going on with the gearheads & guitar players about what MJR used for recording the new cd. Was it the Vetta, Engl, Triaxis, or a combination? The guitar tone on the available songs rules.....

Status
Not open for further replies.