Ask Romeo! *answers coming soon!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Is the song the witching hour based on the book with the same name?

2. Did you see the movie Grindhouse?

3. What motivates Michael Romeo?

With Allen stepping up to the plate, joining Dream Theater on stage for the tribute to dimebag during Gigantour '05, what was your general feelings, and thoughts of the atmosphere/reaction/performance?

In sink with the last question, playing and chatting with a band like dream theater, do you ever see yourself joining them on stage personally? After all Paradise Lost & Systematic Chaos are as of right now being released on the same date!

You are an artist, of music in respect...Whats your opinion on other artists out there, (painting, written, martial) and who would be your favorite (if any) as of right now?

If I where to build a giant 3D shrine of you, composed of Tonton bones and sand from Tatoine...Would you sign it? or declare me insane?

Either or Romeo, just wan't to say keep on rocking! You, and the band are awesome individuals, awesome musicians, and awesome everythings! Keep on doing what you do best buddies.

1. A 14 month tour sounds terribly hard. What are your thoughts on it?
2. Favorite baseball team?
3. Other favorite metal bands?

did you compare penis size with John Petrucci on the Gigantour?
Tali, you're a genius.
Internetcoupon.jpg

Can we say that Queen is or has been one of a big influence for Symphony x?

Any ideas about bringing an acoustic guitar on tour? Or maybe a piezzo pickup? I really miss that sound sometimes...

1.Do you listen to some contemporary academic composers like stravinsky (not so contemporary), schoenberg, webern, ligeti, berio, varese?
2.Plans to do symphony x with a real orchestra. We now that you how to know to orchestrate, rearranging Symx songs and not using the orchestra as a boring background...[not to M.J.R...LIKE DTSCORE!]
3.Is Zappa for you the ultimate musician? cause he could compose anything, from blues to orchestra pieces and synclavier weird pieces.

I´m from argentina, already have my ticket!!!!
(sorry if there are some gramatical errors, please correct them)
Thanks.

1.will there be any fanclub meetups or oppourtunity for a meet and greet (signing session) on the Next world tour....*cough* Australia*cough*

2. Did you Guys have any Creative input towards the Japan release of TIO (the one with the postcards)

3. Any Vinyl Releases of the symphony X catalogue?? or any coming in near future?

4. Thoughts on Pat Metheny/PMG

Thanks
Sean

The short bass solo in "In The Dragon's Den" is awesome. Do you happen to know if it's tapped out? I have a guitar pro tab for the song, which has it fingered... just looks way too brutal that way.

Dude, I'm pretty sure that's tapped... it just sounds too fluid to be individually plucked. I have a tab of it in "tap form" at home, which I am not at right now, but when I get there, I will post it for you.

Anyway, for Mr. Romeo...

The song Frontiers is amazing. Thank you for making it available for download. What do you think of it? Why did you hold off including it on all versions of The Odyssey? Will the band ever play it live?

Thank you.

Mike, obviously you've been very busy with writing material for Paradise Lost, but I'd like to revisit a comment you made a while ago about another instructional release (either DVD or book/CD combo) that you had plans for that revolved more around how you construct your solos rather than just a bunch of licks. Are you still planning on doing something along these lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.