Astral and arcane

*today: Draugen reveals the shocking truth!!!*

A little tip for everyone:
Go to www.vintersorg.com. Click on "poems", then select the lyrics called "Döpt I En Jökelsjö". Scroll down to the "chorus", and sing along while playing the chorus to Astral And Arcane...
Ooops! Sorry Mr. V, perhaps I wasn´t supposed to reveal this shocking truth??? The same goes with "Skogen Sover" and the song Cosmic Genesis...

if he likes Astral and Arcane the most, wouldnt it be wise for him to buy Cosmic Genesis? :confused:

Cosmic Genesis is my suggestion.

Draugen said:
*today: Draugen reveals the shocking truth!!!*

A little tip for everyone:
Go to www.vintersorg.com. Click on "poems", then select the lyrics called "Döpt I En Jökelsjö". Scroll down to the "chorus", and sing along while playing the chorus to Astral And Arcane...
Ooops! Sorry Mr. V, perhaps I wasn´t supposed to reveal this shocking truth??? The same goes with "Skogen Sover" and the song Cosmic Genesis...
How did you discovered that?

I just found them similar, but not so much... I don't have a good dominion of your language, but I think the number of poetic syllables are different...

Maybe someone could confirm that for me(please)... Maybe Vintersorg himself...

cosmic genesis is still my least favorite. the 2 1st albums are more interesting , if not , visions from the spiral generetor is great.

Vintersägen said:
How did you discovered that?

I just found them similar, but not so much... I don't have a good dominion of your language, but I think the number of poetic syllables are different...

Maybe someone could confirm that for me(please)... Maybe Vintersorg himself...
Mr. V said it to me sometime in late 2002, when I spoke on the phone with him... Although, he was very drunk and played a few bits from The Focusing Blur for me as well...
Nice!

TB666 said:
o_O
Are you serious ??
Yes I am. It was in the "old days" when I was living in Stockholm and just had interviewed Mr. V for my (now very inactive) webzine (www.moph.cjb.net) by mail, and he phoned me up to add/erase/edit a few things. He had just been out drinking with some band (can´t remember which) and sat by his computer. I think he played A Microscopical Macrocosm for me, because we discussed the "similarity" between The Enigmatic Spirit and A Star-Guarded Coronation...

Yeah, I saw a translation of Stilla.. and Bidande was not translated.. I want to know what da hell it means.. thanks anyway
A norwagian friend of a friend said me this about 'Osarbar och bidande': But I think it means something like invincible and ready/waiting (...for you to come and try to kill me)