Astrology, spiritual ant other alternative stuff

I think in general it's a "rule" never to get romantically involved with your own sign, the sign before or the sign after yours. I've learned to follow it, anyway. I refuse to date my polar opposite, Leo, due to awful experiences. But it IS true that opposites attract. and I've seen countless opposites work out famously, especially Sag and Gemini, but I think it's just the combo of Aquarius and Leo that's impossible. Serious clash of egos.

Some signs are very compatible(sp) with their own like an Aquarius with an Aquarius. (sorry if its a late post :lol:)

Also about what Aleta said about the Mayan calendar and 2012 -> i've heard something about that. Like some religions say about Judgement Day. and stuff. I unno much about it.
I just know that the Mayans made a calendar and predicted an apocalypse.

my ex is a Taurus so I hope I can be objective...

Tauruses are extreme hedonists and mostly warm people. they tend to enjoy life to it's fullest and because of that can often be attracted to Sagittariuses (and I repeat - my ex is a Taurus - NOT a good combination). pretty much slow people who like security and stabillity in every form, and they love money.
traditional, conservative (mostly), the most matherialistic sign of the zodiac... dunno what else...

EDIT: oh, and they don't like risks, but are still attracted to mystical people :p
men are huge patriots, sometimes violent but good lovers (that's an assumption, hehe) and they're not faithful.
women are mostly very artistical, and are ideal wives and mothers (if they don't poison anyone XD). they are very sexual and if they don't achieve what they wanted they get very unpleasant :D

I've seen many, many descriptions of my sign. But this one is the one that's the farthest away from me :p

I asked about the taurus-capricorn thing because although it's supposedly one of the best combinations, my relationship is one of the most difficult ones I've ever seen anyone have :p

Some signs are very compatible(sp) with their own like an Aquarius with an Aquarius. (sorry if its a late post :lol:)

Also about what Aleta said about the Mayan calendar and 2012 -> i've heard something about that. Like some religions say about Judgement Day. and stuff. I unno much about it.
I just know that the Mayans made a calendar and predicted an apocalypse.

my bf is a Sagittarius and we're getting along very well! :)

there are many predictions and prophecies of the 21st Dec.2012, and a lot of scientific data confirmes that some changes ARE going to happen (because of the alignments), so no matter what the visions are I think we can expect something... maybe it won't be a spectacle, maybe it will be subtle, but changes are, in my opinion, inevitable...
besides, our planet just can't keep up with all the shit we do to it, the rate of destruction is way over the rate of revival.

I've seen many, many descriptions of my sign. But this one is the one that's the farthest away from me :p

I asked about the taurus-capricorn thing because although it's supposedly one of the best combinations, my relationship is one of the most difficult ones I've ever seen anyone have :p

in some cases the ascendant prevales. you might be more your ascendant than your sign...
and this is why birth charts are made :p

April 22 9am 1988 :p

I knew you were interesting for some reason :p
your ascendant is Gemini.

"Gemini is the third sign of the zodiac and among its key psychological influences over life there are the following: intellectual activities, humanism, and abhorrence of violence, constant doubt of all mental concepts, hesitancy and academic interest.

People whose ascending sign is Gemini usually appear as elegant, slender, expressive, and with very humane facial expressions. They are individuals with some literary inclination, dexterous with manual labors and crafts, apt, able, witty, inventive and very curious and subtle.

A Gemini in the ascendant will always distinguish himself by his rather eloquent speech and writing, his much occupied daily life, and his perpetual lack of an ability to effect swift and determined decisions. As a Gemini, you should try to compensate your hesitancy with fast thinking.

Your disposition to life-events will be kind and generous (within bounds) but not always fortunate, because of too much vacillation in decision-making circumstances. You possess the capability of rising in life because of your own intellectual assets.

Your mind is open and generous, and your intellect self-sufficient; yet on many occasions, judgment will appear as "twisted". You should restrain useless discussion, strife, and unprofitable argument as they're your worst enemies."
this is from the Astrodienst...

find anything interesting? :p because I do...

male or female? and whitch is whitch? there's a huge difference...

I love both signs (male, but female Pices are REALLY complicated), and no, they don't go well together since one is a sign of fire, and the other is water...

Interesting. Not what I wanted to hear, however! :lol: The guy (me) is Aries, while she is Pices.

And I'm quite sure that she will like to know that she is complicated :oops:
Anyhow, thanks!

My suck life this thread.

1118277480Aragorn.jpg

I knew you were interesting for some reason :p
your ascendant is Gemini.

intellectual activities: That depends. I'm completely uninterested by humane sciences, meaning it only counts if you consider physics, mathematics and the such - but I'll throw you a bone here.

humanism: not a chance

abhorrence of violence: indeed

constant doubt of all mental concepts: that'll depend on what you mean by 'mental'. I believe in science, if it involves the mental concept in question, then fine.

hesitancy: not at all.

academic interest: yep.

elegant: not the best judge here :p

slender: I'm average.

expressive: not really... but again, i'm not the best judge.

and with very humane facial expressions: Don't think so, but yet again, I can't say for sure.

some literary inclination: you could say so... but not much

dexterous with manual labors and crafts: two left hands.

apt, able: those two are extremely relative. I'm apt and able at SOMETHING, sure. But what's he talking about?

witty: I'd like to think so :p

inventive: Don't really know.

and very curious: indeed

and subtle: no way on earth. People usually BEG for me to be a bit more subtle, but I simply can't.

A Gemini in the ascendant will always distinguish himself by his rather eloquent speech and writing: that much is somwhat true, I guess.

his much occupied daily life: Yeah, but not my fault :p

and his perpetual lack of an ability to effect swift and determined decisions: I have no problem with decisions. As a matter of fact, more often than not I find myself trying to correct bad decisions taken in a haste. Right now I'm finding a way to correct a mistake in the specifications of a power transformer I ordered :p

Your disposition to life-events will be kind and generous (within bounds) but not always fortunate, because of too much vacillation in decision-making circumstances: I have NO idea what that means.

Your mind is open and generous: I guess I kinda proved this one wrong :p

yet on many occasions, judgment will appear as "twisted": no idea here too

You should restrain useless discussion, strife, and unprofitable argument as they're your worst enemies: this one's also very true.

this is from the Astrodienst...

find anything interesting? :p because I do...

Well, I find it rather hit and miss, consistent with random chance :p

Newton, MA 42° 20′ 16″ N, 71° 12′ 36″ W

EDIT responding to EDIT: Yeah....but it wasn't even close.

mhm...

Sun in Taurus, Moon in Leo;

You are determined, often obstinate, and ambitious. You are very sensitive to offense, sometimes to an extreme.

Internally, you are warm-hearted and amorous. You want very much to assume a prominent position in life, and you should fulfill this ambition.

Because of the passionate nature of the sign of Leo, your personality will appear as arrogant, impulsive, passionate, and amorous. You are very susceptible to romance and will find love without difficulty.

The Leonian aspects of you, ruled by passion, may hinder your accumulation of material things. At some point in your life these two forces will come in conflict. Yet it is within your power to resolve the problem and achieve a better integration of your personality.

You should check your temper, because you are inclined to anger, which can distort your usually logical and organized thoughts. These qualities can be compensated for by your good nature and general goodwill toward all.

you can find the rest here...
http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?btyp=apx;lang=e;nhor=2162050