At the end of the day...

Mort Divine

Shrine Maiden of the In-Crowd
Oct 28, 2005
Fargo, ND
It doesn't matter that I like younger girls, that mah girl lives in Canada, that I met her through friends I met on Gaia Online, or that she is 17, what matters is that I can get sex, and half of you can't.

:cool:

Have a nice day.

It doesn't matter that I like younger girls, that mah girl lives in Canada, that I met her through friends I met on Gaia Online, or that she is 17, what matters is that I can get sex, and half of you can't.

:cool:

Have a nice day.

Get banned, you moron.

Yeah, that's just a loser response. Real men admit that they are virgin losers who can't get sex for vagina.

Yeah, that's just a loser response. Real men admit that they are virgin losers who can't get sex for vagina.

Yeah I'm 20 and have yet to fucking do it. Drives me mad lol...Though I think this is the year haha, gettin pretty close with this chick I'm currently seeing.

4057. Elvenking - [Two Tragedy Poets (...And a Caravan of Weird Figures) #07] Heaven Is A Place On Earth

Yeah, I have a thing about asking girls to go out. I mean, I can talk to them kinda, it's just that, I'm really shy when it comes to asking out girls.

Yeah, I have a thing about asking girls to go out. I mean, I can talk to them kinda, it's just that, I'm really shy when it comes to asking out girls.

Not the only one man, took me a month to ask this chick out, She said yes, since then I didn't talk to her for 2 weeks, which I feel like a complete fucking moron. But I gave her a gift for christmas as I was waiting for her on my day off on x-mas eve at the entrance of where I work. She blushed, but I haven't seen her since then, cause she's been away, though i'm seeing her on Saturday since we are both working the same shift that day.