At the end of the day...

Yeah he's well on his way to turning to the internet in desperation.

I've gone through that stage already lol...Was chatting up with someone from Bolivia, she was fucking hot, we we're sending letters and shit through mail, she fuckin sent me her Thong dude, I was like wow...Since then she's had a kid, so...I don't really care anymore haha. Even though we still chat from time to time.

I honestly would rather meet a chick in real life, then on the internet. Unless they were awesome.

Mostly, the girls I've met on the internet have been far more awesome than those I've met IRL. I haven't been lucky to come upon any in my area, though.

No offense to you ladies, but I think the reason may be because they like a lot of the things you like, and it's easier to meet someone like yourself on the internet, then irl.

Mostly, the girls I've met on the internet have been far more awesome than those I've met IRL. I haven't been lucky to come upon any in my area, though.

That's obvious, because when you use the internet you don't have real life sexual tension. When you meet a girl in real life she automatically feels the vibes you're giving her (if you want her, or see her as a friend). A girl will feel more in her comfort zone in an internet situation, making your talking to her much easier.

It doesn't matter that I like younger girls, that mah girl lives in Canada, that I met her through friends I met on Gaia Online, or that she is 17, what matters is that I can get sex, and half of you can't.

:cool:

Have a nice day.

itt: Mort admits online to hitting jailbait.

Quoting in case of modification.

Reactions: CiG
Mort's preferred mode of transportation.
free_candy.jpg

Dave likes younger girls because he likes to fantasize that he's fucking his younger sister. That's what he told me on aim. That's also why I don't talk to him on aim any more.