Athens again

yeah he has specs but me hair is not that long yet anyways. and he doesnt look anything like me really. hes not potter-ish at all. :)

i'll get me a cam for the pc when i buy the new one. then i'll flood the board with me pics.

* (voice from above) nonono dont do that ffs, have pity on the people here, they dont have to be traumatised*

and the oh shit shirt has the the 4th page picture of the AND digipack booklet drawn in the front. the red one with the two arms.

hehehe, indeed... As I mentioned later (after you ladies had left), Greek taxi drivers are arseholes. Well, if you stayed for a bit longer with us, we could get a cab for you (as we did for the others)

The point is that we all enjoyed ourselves and had a greeeeat time!

Btw, anybody who wants to visit Athens can contact me, I have a really large house and I offer hospitality :)

Late as always.

So it's been absolutely great. Everything. But the worst part is the back-to-reality- crash when everything ended. And Tuesday was such a f*** day, i was in the center of Athens and i just expected to see one of you guys at some corner, drinkin', laughin', singin', shoutin', whatever. But it didn't happen. I didn't have to speak english anymore. And damn i missed it.
Last goodbyes were sad, as they're ment to be. Monday was full of them.

Won't forget our last goodbye Maren. But there shoulnd't be any sadness cos we'll meet again soon, and that's a promise. I'm really happy i met you :wave:
Daphne, twas great to see you again, and i'm glad we got more "personal" that last night ;)
Pieter, hope that awful incident didn't spoil all your memories, and i promise you mate, i'll join the anti-Paok club! :devil:
Lisan, i'm so happy i finally got to meet you, both of you are sooooo lucky to have each other!! :wave:
Sophia, na mou ksanar8eis reee!!! :D

Danny mate, thanx for everything :)

Shit, Giorgos and Duncan should have been with us...

With a bit of luck, see you guys at Graspop!!

Dwra said:
Late as always.

Daphne, twas great to see you again, and i'm glad we got more "personal" that last night ;)

Shit, Giorgos and Duncan should have been with us...

With a bit of luck, see you guys at Graspop!!

yeah, that monday night was great, was really glad we could talk some more :) :) but I'm sure we will have more occasions for this, maybe graspop, hopefully :)

and yes, would have been so nice with dunc and giorgos too, but well, maybe next time :)