Johan Can You Hear Me??

AmonAmarthGR

Son of Zeus
Nov 9, 2003
Zeus Land(Hellas)
www.worldsex.com
Ok all of u want AA in ur country so i have to ask for the guys to visit the land of Zeus for a gig this year or the other one..JOHAN COME IN ATHENS AND I PROMISE U WILL HAVE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!! :headbang:
Our Olympian Fathers are waiting for your viking hammer crushing Athens!!
HAIL!
It would be cool if u can reply here Johan
Stavros <<Son of Zeus>>

Johan won't come to Greece but I will. Metal Blade just fixed you guys a stand-in but he speaks Danish and struggles with alcohol.

Ah, is there good connections like ferries etc.? Roma is the place to be, but maybe even Tagliacozzo is better?

Oh shooot, Imm buzxing, Belgar just laefgt the place I hope he gets h9ome home gasfoe crazy bastard. wE ehad a good time byt the bonfire. I have to tyupe th8is with one eyu3e open cause if I open two they crose out. I think I drunk toooooo much. Oh shit I"m, teryally buzzing with strong buzzing waves.

n yue bnyer.

Oath there, that was some great party. My clothes still smell the awesome fire we had outside with axe and swords in hands and polish sausages.
Remember the "march of dimes", that was classic. I am not as buzzed as you are and sure am lucky no cops were on the road. All hails too to yr crazy drunk neighbours. Forget to thank yr fiance's family for all the food and also forgot the hot sauce. jsut post some pics when you get a chance.

I shall return Tuesday for more drinking adventures. Now to bed cause I gotta work in a bit.

Esatto, Greeks Chileans and Argentinians are well known for their wine. I bet I ya'll would think I was the blonde Peter Steele if I had such a bottle...

I spent about a month in Greece years ago, yeah, the food was definitely a highlight. If any of you ever get a chance to go there, DO IT! There's just so much history in everything, it's pretty fucking epic

Fucking oath it does, especially if your local Turk pizzeria has the best filling and shitloads of garlic sauce.