Athens again

alrite....im back as well!

these three days have been just fantastic!!!i dont know where to start,really...People have already said stuff about it but theres still a lot to say hehe:)
First of all it was nice to meet all these people!Dougie,Mrs Pat,Dwra,Pieter and Lisan,Maren and Caroline,Lee and the Anathema lads of course.

BIG thanks goes to:
Dwra for the ever great hospitality :wave:
Danny and John for everything :)
Anathema and everyone being there for making it such an amazing 3day stand,hehe

All three nights were great,really!Thessaloniki was more peaceful,only because it gets outnumbered by the athenian population hehe:)
I love the fact that the lads change the setlist every day.Its very original and makes the concert unique.

I think the best day was the third( 18th).The most intense moment for me was One last goodbye(!),although i dont enjoy this one as much as i used to these days.The crowd was singing so loud that Vinnny stopped singing while the big lights were set upon the whole of the crowd.A verse or so went like that and then came the marvellous solo,leaving my chin hanging,my skin tingling and yeah i shall not describe any further,you got it hehe:)

the band took out a very lively and "full"(in all aspects)show,to continue with well memorable afterparties :lol: :lol:

Im sorry to announce that those who missed the second day/afterparty really missed something:lol: mate that was a blast:D

Actually the afterparty had already been arranged(as we discovered afterwards on a tiny poster in the bar...)but nobody,nor the band knew(or am i wrong?)...Some ppl just "proposed" and the lads agreed.i dont know what this could mean,anw.
The place was a decrepit oooooooold house,up a hill,bit far from the venue and there was an entrance fee of several euros.It was a top floor and humid basement:lol: everything in bad condition :/

Despite all this,the moods went to the top within an hour :D .Drinks flying all over,endless talking,lots of laughter etc etc (Chrysiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!:D)
In the beginning we sat at the basement,where the "party" was.They played "atmospheric" stuff which was frustrating kinda.sometime near 5 everybody went upstairs,where the decent music was played hehehe.The real fun started.Dance madness!
Cheers to John especially,for being the funniest guy ever :tickled:

Finally,big hello to Theo(youre crazy mate) and Sondor(i spell the name wrong i know)

:D:D:D:D Last time i had so much fun was at the Antimatter tour 2002 ahhhhhhh Thanks to all!:headbang:

sorry, for not hooking up and that sophia. i'm not an antisocial bastard, i had to drive little kids to homes and that. ah fuck it. i'll pm you soon...

:(

omg yes that was madness that party... we had really lots of fun, i cant wait for the pics... and this technician guy was so funny, i think i have like 4 different pics of him sleeping somewhere on the floor loool... the greek lads were really cool, was also nice to see u dora again yesterday evening :)

well these athens days were just amazing, its so sad its already over... im at the airport now and leaving soon :(

cheers to everyone for making this such a good time :)

@Sol its okay with me,its just bad that you didnt come over.

my pics will be ready next week,when ill be back in Komotini:Spin:

oke back home :(
but here some nice memories :) more soon :headbang:

IMG_4009.jpg

Pieter, Lisan and Maren

IMG_4026.jpg

Disco Jay :lol:

IMG_4030.jpg

dougie man

IMG_4033.jpg

oh shit... :D

IMG_4260.jpg

family picture

IMG_4262.jpg

troll of athens o_O

I didn't have money to buy the Oh Shit shirt :(

But hell yeah, the memories are going to haunt my days and nights forever (kiddin' :p)

But honestly, how much did I drink? Hm... I can't remember. As far as I know, we all drank enough to have headaches, hangovers etc until now (at least Maren, me and Les :p)

It was a great night (and morning) indeed. Hope to live such moments soon!

P.S.: Caro, after you and Maren left, Teo was talking to a dead pidgeon and John was about to get hit by cars at least twice :p Thank God that no cops were nearby... Hahahah!

Cheers!

The Troll of Athens ;)

Jigglypuff said:
But honestly, how much did I drink? Hm... I can't remember. As far as I know, we all drank enough to have headaches, hangovers etc until now (at least Maren, me and Les :p)
Hey Troll, I didn't have any headaches or hangovers at all. The only thing I'm suffering from is insomnia... o_O :tickled:

Jigglypuff said:
P.S.: Caro, after you and Maren left, Teo was talking to a dead pidgeon
Probably trying to hook up again, haha... birds in the club, pigeons in the street... :loco:

:lol: this was just pure madness... I had a little headache the day after but it was cause we only slept a few hours and over all my feet were hurting cause we walked all the way from the eating place to omonia metro station, we couldnt find a taxi so was a nice one hour walk :lol: terrible... taxis in athens suck big time even if they are cheap :ill:

DragonLady1 said:
:lol: this was just pure madness... I had a little headache the day after but it was cause we only slept a few hours and over all my feet were hurting cause we walked all the way from the eating place to omonia metro station, we couldnt find a taxi so was a nice one hour walk :lol: terrible... taxis in athens suck big time even if they are cheap :ill:
Yeah, I still got blisters on my toes from that endless walk. Lots of men constantly tried to chat up in the street, but the taxi drivers wouldn't even let us open the door of their car. :Smug:

Okay, sorry Sol :eek: I only remember you a bit with your short hair and it's hard to imagine how you look now since it's grown.

Edit: Haha, I watched more carefully now and it's pretty obvious it wasn't Sol, forget about it:oops: :oops: