Athens again

cloudy dream said:
Yea sure I will give you info although your friend Marren isn't so much excited I think! :)

They play 2 gigs Thursday and Friday 15-16 of April at Rodon Club (is the same venue with the two Anathema gigs).

The address is Marni 24 ,is near the center of Athens -you can find it easily with a map or from an internet map I suppose.

The Friday gig starts at 21:30. The ticket costs 33 euros - a bit expencive comparing also to the Anathema tickets that cost 25 euros.

Also note about the two Athens Anathema gigs that on Saturday it starts at 21:30 and on Sunday 20:30.

Maybe it's too late now...anyway

didimusic.gr - promoter for the MM gigs

anosi.gr ( the red site) - promoter for the Anathema gigs

the gig yesterday was just wonderfull, I think far the best one I ever saw!!! the setlist was amazing too and the crowd just incredible, greece is really special!

heres the setlist that pieter wrote down, hope its right:

shroud of false
fragile dreams
empty
balance
closer
pressure
release
forgotten hopes
are you there
pulled under
eternity part 3
parisienne moonlight
a natural disaster
judgement
panic
temporary peace

encores:

angelica
sleepless
inner silence
one last goodbye
a dying wish
everwake (wonderfull with lee singing!!!!)
wish u were here

:headbang:

a lot of pics will follow as usuall hehe ;)

and was nice to meet u ppl again, piet, lisan, dora... and also meet dougie! :headbang:

Another big hello from Athens! We're having a great time down here, enjoying the lively atmosphere of the city, the nice Greek food - and the music of course... :Spin:
I hope everyone's alright over there too. :)
@Lisan & Pieter: Hope you had a safe trip home!

i couldnt. i had to stay here for... football reasons. the team i'm in is in some kind of little tournament.

Waw!!!
That about summs it up I guess! :)
The trip was great! The gigs were super! :headbang: And meeting everyone was the best!
Those greeks!! What a crowd! There were so many of them and they're f***ing loud! :Spin:

Aah I'm home now... I already miss everyone... :erk:
Hope the peeps still there had a great concert yesterday! (with Mini)
Save trip home you guys!!

Hope to see you all at Graspop in Belgium!!

I'll bring sweets ;)

snow2fall said:
@Lisan & Pieter: Hope you had a safe trip home!

Yes, we did! :) We're just a little exhausted now. Well I am... Yesterday we went to bed at 6AM. Today I had to get up at 5.30AM! :erk: Tooooooo early!! My biorhythm is all screwed up.