Athens again

Crack Hitler said:
I might come to Graspop tho, but it's oh so early to tell.
You won't be in Finland for the Mudsummer?? Blasphemy!!!! :D *gg*
I'll hope that I can spend the weekend somewhere around Kouvola, Rauma and [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nummijärvi[/font] :headbang:

Are you going to be in Helsinki for the Tuska?

Can't wait for the two Athens gigs.I'll be there both nights!

And on the previous day,that's Friday, also I'll be at Rodon club for the Monster Magnet gig so that's 3 gigs in a row in the same place...I'' be dead on Monday! :loco:

oh, I wanna see that Monster Magnet gig, u have any infos for me about that (when is it starting, how can we find the place, how much is the ticket etc) ? Maren and I are coming on friday already and I'm sure it would be much fun to see another gig there, Monster Magnet rocks!!! ;)

Yea sure I will give you info although your friend Marren isn't so much excited I think! :)

They play 2 gigs Thursday and Friday 15-16 of April at Rodon Club (is the same venue with the two Anathema gigs).

The address is Marni 24 ,is near the center of Athens -you can find it easily with a map or from an internet map I suppose.

The Friday gig starts at 21:30. The ticket costs 33 euros - a bit expencive comparing also to the Anathema tickets that cost 25 euros.

Also note about the two Athens Anathema gigs that on Saturday it starts at 21:30 and on Sunday 20:30.

cloudy dream said:
Yea sure I will give you info although your friend Marren isn't so much excited I think! :)
Haha! True: I have to admit that I'm not too keen on seeing Monster Magnet. I would join in though if it wasn't that expensive - I'm sure it'd be fun... :loco: But I will not be able to afford it. Sorry... :erk: I'm going to Paris for a weekend in May, and then there'll be Graspop in June... So I have to make sure that there is some money left after returning home from Athens. :D

magnet are brilliant. powertrip is one of the best albums ever like. best rock n roll since ac/dc. i highly recommend you catch that live. no salonica dates as usual. :mad:

Unfortunately the prices of concert tickets here in Greece nowdays, especially from a certain company as Didi music are very expensive, comparing also the prices at other countries.
There are many factors that affect the prices of concert tickets but I agree that 33 euros is very expensive.

I'm not very familiar with Monster Magnet, recently a friend of mine gave me four cd's to listen to and yea they are good at what they play but it's not my style. Anyway I think they rock live so I believe it would be a good gig and it would be fun as we are 4-5 people going.

Wow time has come indeed, and i had no internet connection the last few weeks, couldn't get in touch with you guys, except Pieter and Sophia hehe!
So Daphne and Maren i think we should exchange phone numbers, would be easier for us to get in touch on Friday, since Pieter, Lisan and Sophia won't be with us till Saturday!
So what time are you arriving?? And where exactly are you staying?? Do you know how to get there? I could explain if you want me to! As me anything you want. I'll pm both of you to send you me mobile phone :)
Oh and where is the dutch Pieter?? :p Wasn't he coming too?

Can't wait!! :hotjump: :hotjump:

R-moneytree.gif

yeh, but i cant afford the trip :yell: :cry:
i know i said i would but situations turned out differently :erk: sorry
hope you can enjoy some extra for meee :cry:

hey dora, cheers dear :) we are staying at a hotel in the center, near the akropolis, at this time of the year its still affordable :) so we will take the bus from the airport to syntagma and then walk to the hotel or take the underground... I'm arriving friday afternoon, around 3 pm, dunno when maren is coming exactly, I think 2 hours later? anyway I'll send u a message when we are there, cant wait :) :)