Athens Gig ???

Both London and Athens gigs were great. Ill talk about the second one since there are a few reviews for London around already.
It was their best live, compared to the other 2 times ive seen them. They appeared way more relaxed this time, which made them be very tight on stage and make very few mistakes, if any.
The started with White cluster, in my surprise, since they opened with godhead's lament in the london show 2 days earlier.I dont remember the songs in the right order but here they are..

White cluster
bleak
credence
advent
drapery falls
deliverance
a fair judgement
forest of october
demon of the fall

"..there are no more words left.."

come March come!

well...

Lopez said it was one of their best three gigs ever!.... (need more?)

The setlist in the correct order was:
Cluster
Drapery
Deliverance
Advent
Credence
Bleak
Forest
A Fair Judgement
Encore: Demon

Their performance was simply absolutely outstanding and the audince was surprisingly (for the band too , I guess) excited!!!

Peter came out before the show to see and chat with fans that were gathered hours b4 the show (me among them! :) ) Interesting is that he "wouldn't" leave, until some guy came to call him inside for the soundcheck!!!! :)

Mendez came to the audience area after the show , where he was quickly surrounded by fans for signs. He didn't seem to bother from their beiing too pressing though, and he left only when some other guy came to "rescue" him :)

And of course all of them were very open to the fans that were at the club the band went after the show. They were signing and chatting with fans all the time they remained there!!!

I hope they come back during the Damnation tour...
I can't wait to see them again!!!!!

ok this is right :p

@Oriion: Katalaves poia htan h "kopelia" pou kathotan sta podia tou Lopez? ;PPPPP ahhahahahaha... exo klasei sta gelia!

@everybody else: This was my 4th Opeth gig within a year and I can tell you one thing.. they kicked some serious ass. It was - probably - the best performance I've experienced so far.. the Damnation tour is next... /me waiting...

Hearse dood, i dont know if your already aware of it..but the tickets for the Athens show, instead of having a normal opeth pic, they had the pic you made with Mikael and Andrers in a concert in Sweden!SO funny!A lot of greek guys wondered who these folks were.When i saw the ticket, i couldnt believe it!Haha.

xaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
xaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

re malaka alhthia elege to ksekolo

(exo klasei)

I have to say that it was an amazing gig...and I can`t wait to get there and play again.
Greece was one of the best places I`ve seen, and I`m thinking about going there on vacation soon....

Um... Martin who? I didn't know any of the Martins posted here.. I'm the guy with the "NEXT YEAR 12th of March Opeth @ the Mean Fiddler" poster :pP

Cheers..