Jimmy Athens

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:Smug:yes i know you do.just that not everybody has the same humour as we do.lets not feed useless big mouths,eh?:wave::cool:

i know..that's pity my dear..soz anywayz..same city - same kind of humour...i think i can make a joke to u, without leetin' other people's comments comin' out..so...

sofia: good girls go to heaven...you can go anywhere ;)

aaaaaaaaaaaand-->

to all fuckers: do not jerkin' off more than once a day..it becomes a bad habbit..everybody can find a partner ;)

SQUEEEEL! said:
ah bollox to that, that wasn't meant to be my avatar, curse a fuck on it!!how did that get there, errr hold on whats happened?? oh no.......

dear ludicrous tumbler,

re-arranging my avatar was a very cute thing to do.thank you for bothering with me soooo much.it sure is an honour to me.having people gossip behind my back,comment on my posts,even have artistic inspiration out of me!!!i really must be a very important person!

The Deepest Of All Hearts said:
i know..that's pity my dear..soz anywayz..same city - same kind of humour...i think i can make a joke to u, without leetin' other people's comments comin' out..so...

sofia: good girls go to heaven...you can go anywhere ;)

aaaaaaaaaaaand-->

to all fuckers: do not jerkin' off more than once a day..it becomes a bad habbit..everybody can find a partner ;)

no hard feelings there.end of story :Spin: ;)

aaaaaaaaaaaand-->

to all fuckers: do not jerkin' off more than once a day..it becomes a bad habbit..everybody can find a partner

SQUEEEEL! said:
cute? eh? gossip? errr whaaa? ooooooooo i see what you mean, of course you're very important, the world needs more people like you silly
Certain people have to be miserably ashamed of themselves after this parody...

In a,once,supposed to be promotional forum,immature,late 20s bafoons,internet abuse,under the tolerance of some,simple members(im posting here in my capacity as a member-not as the devil that the "true male" mind of some wants to make me).

People that showed up and others that didnt,made an obscene ass of themselves doing/allowing this forum to degenerate itself to the sub-cultural level of a "The Bold And The Beautiful" misprint...nasty comments,nasty implications(in the anathema forum as well),illegal appropriation and kinder-garden,conjectural intervention on avatar pictures,conspiracy theories,alien abductions...whats next!Someone's trying to make a sequel to "Dumb and Dumber"...

So,lads,laugh your head off with squeeel's proud achievements and drink your booze.its the sole meaning of life!!!

@squeeeel you should be a heavy wanker,to bother with me so much.inevitably shows your life and especially your bed are empty.and i assume you're about 25.now make second thoughts on your actions.you are a sad loser.

karma karma karma karma chameleon.. you come and go, you come and go-o-o-oh,
loving would be easy if your colours were like my dreams, red, gold and green, red, gold and green...

everyday is like survival....

it is at least arrogant to believe you really know anything...

what i know for sure is that i know nothing at all.

through my small experience tho,i own enough answers,conventional truths i'd better call it.all i wanna know now is the questions...

nice song there danny,the memory of its music carved me a smile:Spin: