Jimmy Athens

SQUEEEEL! said:
YOU actually remember that?

she's all worked up and ready for take off!!he he, you don't half speak a lot, i bet your pasting that stuff in from some dodgy site alright!!

ah the ould bed 'tis never empty, oh i'm 36 actually

yes i do remember that song.i was very young then.
dodgy site?i cant understand this slang syntax,sorry.i only speak proper english.oscar wilde style.:cool:

you mean you are 36 and a lady killer:Smug: and you still keep posting shit on forums thinking you're making fun out of 20,5 year olds??solitude and social seclusion in northern countries:Smug:

SQUEEEEL! said:
whats yer poison der young lady?

you still enjoy it eh?ok you had your fun for today.change your avatar,take you banana and back to your cage.

and please could you pose me the incentives that made you break my balls especially and not anybody else's?i am asking out of scientific interest only.you seem to be a rare case of self-forced,persistent idiocy and i have to keep notes on it.

SQUEEEEL! said:
i dunno really, you just seem to stand out all the time like,how do you do it?, your always there like...speaking..., whats it all about eh? i mean your everywhere imaginable,hehe :puke:

o_Oi hardly ever post.im on these forums one year now.just that those concerts were recent and i had some pics and infos to give and blah.
i dont use a special tactic to stand out or sth.i just write what i feel at that time.im always there???:erk:maybe you just notice me when im there.its all about the devil that i am i guess:Smug:.i attract people's attention,without them knowing.and yeah my imagination is vivid indeed:ill:
and you use my favourite smiley :puke:

SQUEEEEL! said:
proper english?? bah!!! sorry never heard of it

we have been taught only proper english like.the proficiency i got said that now i am "able to address the queen" :Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug:

Manley_Marley_Seaga_2.jpg

Peace
Luv
Unity
Respect
saint.gif

jah no dead!!

somnium_in_tenebris said:
yes i do remember that song.i was very young then.
dodgy site?i cant understand this slang syntax,sorry.i only speak proper english.oscar wilde style.:cool:

you mean you are 36 and a lady killer:Smug: and you still keep posting shit on forums thinking you're making fun out of 20,5 year olds??solitude and social seclusion in northern countries:Smug:

Oscar Wilde was Irish wasnt he? And an arse bandit :cool:
Bíonn chuile dhuine lách go dtéann bó ina gharraí !!!

bastard academic englishmen that is.proud of them shite royalties and them universities.i payed a whole fortune to get a couple of ass papers that confirmed im a fluent speaker of the language:(

btw squeeel,i may use my distorted avatar as a permanent like avatar.i discovered an alter ego,thanks to you.the thorns...and the snot...and i've already been told that i give evil stares at people...so there :ill:
i have a special bond with the snot thing.one of me fave*lame*jokes goes like this:
Nerdy goes to Filthy and says "hey!your hair is green!!!" and filthy,all surprised,goes "but whyyyy?"wiping his nose towards his hairline with his hand :lol:
me hair is half green too,but because i've dyed it,ehe