Atlanta metal Nov. 1, 2 or 3?

lady_space said:
The poor little thing was all tuckered out :D, so we decided to skip tonight. We may be up for Skid Row and King's X Friday though, judging by his reaction... "both of them? playing the same place?" lol Who all's going to that?

Shaye

Boo. I'm working. Still I have to say things are looking up in Atlanta. Three decent metal shows of any calibur within the same week was unheard of just a couple years ago.

Just got an e-mail of concert stuff, It appears that Def Leppard and Journey are playing at Philips Arena this Saturday Nov 4th 2006. Just an FYI of options.

I'll be at Skid Row. Johnny Solinger RULES!!! I'm serious...I never saw them with Sebastian Bach and I realize it's not the same thing, but I loved the last disc and I love Solinger's voice so I'm there!

The Cult was here! Crap... why do I always find out about shows too late.
Is there one good website for finding out about shows in Atl?

I know that Moonspell & Katatonia are at the masq on the 16th... I'm not sure if I'm going yet though.

Also there is a big wine festival on Saturday in Decatur... now that is the kind of thing I always keep track of :)

ReaLM said:
The Cult was here! Crap... why do I always find out about shows too late.
Is there one good website for finding out about shows in Atl?

I know that Moonspell & Katatonia are at the masq on the 16th... I'm not sure if I'm going yet though.

Also there is a big wine festival on Saturday in Decatur... now that is the kind of thing I always keep track of :)
I usually just do a city search on Pollstar and Ticket Bastard. Then check the Masquerade concert list

I find out about a lot of stuff here, and I rely on my friends to keep me up to date for the most part.

Looks like we'll be there tonight... 2 for 1 tix and a DVD shoot... unless my buddy Johan is literally dead, I'm pretty sure we'll be going.

Shaye