Attention Europe...

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Do you really think Americans give a flying fuck what you think? The Brits are very mad at America for re-electing Bush, as are many other Europiens. The cover of a British magazine The Daily Mirror read "How can the people who voted for Bush be so dumb?", or something like that. Another British magazine wrote to voters in Ohio telling them not to vote for Bush, and the people who sent those letters got verbally mutilated by the voters who responded. A message for europiens, especially Brits and French fucks, Americans don't care what you think, so stop bitching about something you had no control over!

Yes, I agree. While I like a lot of "europeans " I could care less what their views concerning our politics are.
But they're not even that bad when compared to some of the people in our own country.

like I have said before , I really dont care what the people living next to me think why should I care what some fuck (who`s opinion on the elections absolutly dont fucking matter) who lives over 3000 miles away thinks, they dont pay taxes here, therefore they have no say....................No offence to johny or hamster of course, but the europeans are pissed cause they thought there was going to be someone in office that was going to kiss there asses.........mabey 4 years from now there will be, but for now Im glad we arent...................

old school headbanger said:
No offence to johny or hamster of course, but the europeans are pissed cause they thought there was going to be someone in office that was going to kiss there asses.........mabey 4 years from now there will be, but for now Im glad we arent...................

None taken!

I thought Bush would be re-elected and media likes to rant about stuff but I never saw any european politicial yell about Bush like reps and dems threw shit at eachother during the campaigns except for the british ministers.

Hehe. In some of recent survey in the European Union it showed the Czechs were the only nation out of EU to rather vote for Bush than for Kerry.

Just so you know CryptKeeper, France hasnt said a single bad thing about Bush's reelection, eventhough their might be some deception, people know that that's the way it is and that's it.
Oh and for the not paying taxes thing, i'd reconcider what you said bcs you are actualy wrong, any french business that is established in the US (like the one my father works for) pays taxes like everyone else and pays social security and health benefit (one of the best as a matter of fact)

CoverUinOil said:
Just so you know CryptKeeper, France hasnt said a single bad thing about Bush's reelection, eventhough their might be some deception, people know that that's the way it is and that's it.
Oh and for the not paying taxes thing, i'd reconcider what you said bcs you are actualy wrong, any french business that is established in the US (like the one my father works for) pays taxes like everyone else and pays social security and health benefit (one of the best as a matter of fact)
Is your father a US citizen ?

no and neither am i, but i hold a green card, a social security number and pay taxes and social security just like you. my rights are just the same ones that you have, only i cant vote, that's the only difference.

Cryptkeeper said:
I was talking about the majority of Birtish people, because most of the Brits that I've met have terrible teeth(no offence to the Brits who brush their teeth). And French people stinking is NOT a stereotype!
Uhhh, it absolutely is Cryptkeeper. My old roommate was French and he did not smell....So that is that fucking stupidest thing I have heard you say

Cryptkeeper said:
I was talking about the majority of Birtish people, because most of the Brits that I've met have terrible teeth(no offence to the Brits who brush their teeth). And French people stinking is NOT a stereotype!
Well my friend who´d spent like a year and a half in France told me that the French ppl are rather messy (like way more than we are) so you´re probably not wrong, but I can tell you I met very beautiful French girl in the club a week ago and she wasn´t stinking at all! :)

Well, maybe they are over there( never been and I don't really want to go there)..But my old roommate had the most gigantic cologne collection that I have ever seen. He was very clean and got more ladies than any of my american friends(including me,it had to be the accent)...I do miss that guy( he moved to Cali) he was the most laid back and fun dude I have ever met. He could get a party going in a moments notice...

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
But my old roommate had the most gigantic cologne collection that I have ever seen.
I just felt the need to post this:

"YOU SELL COLONGE"

you have a mustache,you called me on the phone
you wear a beret and you sell colonge
you wear colonge but you still smell bad
you smell like shit from all the men that you've had

chorus
you sell colonge(x4)

you wear a gay suit, you have a mustache
you're always looking at your customers ass
a freelance homo,you tried to sell to at sears
but you got kicked out because you're fucking queer

chorus
:D

johnnieCzech said:
Hehe. In some of recent survey in the European Union it showed the Czechs were the only nation out of EU to rather vote for Bush than for Kerry.

Czechs are smarter. Im part czech and will attest to it.