Attention Europe...

Yawn. This tired old argument gets old. Europe is an amazing continent, and the european women are fine. Maybe visit there someday (when you are old enough to fly alone with out a permission slip from mommy) crypt. You might actually learn that your opinions are baseless since you really have no clue what you are talking about. Most Europeans love America. Who cares what the daily mirror said. Its their country, its their newspaper, they can say what they like.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Maybe visit there someday (when you are old enough to fly alone with out a permission slip from mommy) crypt.
I actually have been to Britan, Germany and Italy, and they are great countries, espically Italy. It has great food, and Rome is an amazing city. Come on muffy, I know you can come up with better lame cheap shots at my age than that!

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Yawn. This tired old argument gets old. Europe is an amazing continent, and the european women are fine. Maybe visit there someday (when you are old enough to fly alone with out a permission slip from mommy) crypt. You might actually learn that your opinions are baseless since you really have no clue what you are talking about. Most Europeans love America. Who cares what the daily mirror said. Its their country, its their newspaper, they can say what they like.
AMEN! :hotjump:

Ok muffy, how exactly would you like to prove that most Europeans love America? That makes absolutely no sense, in that you clearly are not a European, and probably don't know many Europeans outside of this board, who aren't going to insult America on a board who's majority of members are American. Wow that was stupid. And yes, they can say what we like, and so can we. And as you can see, we are. Well done.

coolsnow7 said:
Ok muffy, how exactly would you like to prove that most Europeans love America? That makes absolutely no sense, in that you clearly are not a European, and probably don't know many Europeans outside of this board, who aren't going to insult America on a board who's majority of members are American. Wow that was stupid. And yes, they can say what we like, and so can we. And as you can see, we are. Well done.

It´s the european conspiracy... you just wait and see!

Cryptkeeper said:
I just felt the need to post this:

"YOU SELL COLONGE"

you have a mustache,you called me on the phone
you wear a beret and you sell colonge
you wear colonge but you still smell bad
you smell like shit from all the men that you've had

chorus
you sell colonge(x4)

you wear a gay suit, you have a mustache
you're always looking at your customers ass
a freelance homo,you tried to sell to at sears
but you got kicked out because you're fucking queer

chorus
:D
Hey, I noticed your songs are very gay:oops:

Cryptkeeper said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Do you really think Americans give a flying fuck what you think? The Brits are very mad at America for re-electing Bush, as are many other Europiens. The cover of a British magazine The Daily Mirror read "How can the people who voted for Bush be so dumb?", or something like that. Another British magazine wrote to voters in Ohio telling them not to vote for Bush, and the people who sent those letters got verbally mutilated by the voters who responded. A message for europiens, especially Brits and French fucks, Americans don't care what you think, so stop bitching about something you had no control over!

1st of all DUMB fuck ...The Daily Mirror is a left wing commie shit rag for dumb ass lesbian,veggie,commie fucks.
2nd of all us REAL BRITS are quite happy with Bush WE are getting pissed with Blair though.
3rd of all just come back from the good old U.S.of A and funnily enough most yanks I met really did wana here a English side..and they liked what they heard..from the mother tounge.

Oh and buy the way tried a flying fuck once bit cramped for my liking

johnnieCzech said:
Hey come on, boy, there is a certain difference between Europeans and apes. :hotjump:
Yeah... Apes would brush their teeth if they knew how.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Uhhh, it absolutely is Cryptkeeper. My old roommate was French and he did not smell....So that is that fucking stupidest thing I have heard you say
Your roommate was an Americanized Frenchman. Do you know what they call someone who bathes in Paris? A tourist!

nik said:
1st of all DUMB fuck ...The Daily Mirror is a left wing commie shit rag for dumb ass lesbian,veggie,commie fucks.
2nd of all us REAL BRITS are quite happy with Bush WE are getting pissed with Blair though.
3rd of all just come back from the good old U.S.of A and funnily enough most yanks I met really did wana here a English side..and they liked what they heard..from the mother tounge.

Oh and buy the way tried a flying fuck once bit cramped for my liking
Well that's good that you're quite happy with Bush. I was mostly talking about the dicks who wrote to voters in Ohio telling them not to vote for Bush. And like I said in my first post, the people who sent those "wisdom filled" letters got nothing but negative responces, so I guess those people didn't care what the "motheralnd" thought. I personally don't give a fuck what the Brits think, so next time you call me a dumb fuck, try and respect personal opinion.

Niks cool!!

In the words of Led Zeppelin you guys had a "Communication Breakdown"

Cryptkeeper said:
Well that's good that you're quite happy with Bush. I was mostly talking about the dicks who wrote to voters in Ohio telling them not to vote for Bush. And like I said in my first post, the people who sent those "wisdom filled" letters got nothing but negative responces, so I guess those people didn't care what the "motheralnd" thought. I personally don't give a fuck what the Brits think, so next time you call me a dumb fuck, try and respect personal opinion.