Attn: EC

jim

Vocalist - Guitarist
Apr 17, 2001
Mystic, CT
vmp.homestead.com
Hey Bud! Ready for a night out in August?

Looking forward to seeing you and Holly... I'll be arriving on Saturday the 11th in the late afternoon (so that day may not be good, since I can't gaurentee when I'll get in). I'll be leaving on Wednesday morning, the 15th.

Let me know what nights good for you guys!

Hi Jim! :)

Yea, we were just discussing this the other night! We're looking forward to it too!

The dates won't matter too much. I can adjust my work schedule a bit to accomodate if neccessary.

Two questions:

Will you be staying in the same area again?

and...

Would you like to make a trip to Pittsburgh (35-40min from that area) and maybe see if we can catch a band or something? Or, if you had something else in mind I can check it out and see what's coming up on those dates. Just let me know!

It'll be great to see ya'! :D

I should be staying in the same hotel I was in before....

I'm up for anything, though I won't have a car. As long as you can come and get me, I'll be up for whatever you guys want to do...

Just let me know!

Sounds good Jim. :)

I've already taken a quick look at the event listings for those dates, and it doesn't look like there's much going on, concert-wise. When it gets a little closer, I'll check for any decent local acts we might be able to catch. I was thinking of maybe seeing the afternoon Pirate game on that Sunday (12th?). It's a 1:35 start, and would give you a chance to see PNC Park and still leave us all enough time to go out after the game. Just a thought. :)

I'm not sure how your festival schedule is, so I'll just dig up whatever I can and we'll see what we feel like doing.

Again, looking forward to seeing you.

Cheers!

I'm up for anything. I have to check the tournement schedule to see whats happening on Sunday. My guess would be that I'd be able to do something after 4 or so. I'll keep ya posted.