ATTN: Morpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW still sticking to your guns. That's even more pathetic than the music itself. Goon.

Morpha said:
I didn't rip off anything, dumbasses. Everything was done myself.

Wait wait wait wait wait.

So you're saying that you didn't sample that Opeth song?

You didn't sample that Agalloch song?

You didn't just put a shitload of distortion and new vocals over Dunkelheit, despite the fact that your cover is EXACTLY the same length, which never happens with real covers?

I just want to clarify because if that is what you're saying, I think you just went from "poser" to "fucking nutcase." A poser would just disappear after being found out like this, but to actually deny it in the face of disgustingly overwhelming evidence is, to me, a sign of some kind of mental problem.

And here comes the big change in attitude.

uh oh guys weve created a monster

polarity3 said:
So you're admitting you're a plagiarist now?

Yeah he should be expelled OH WAIT 8th grade teachers don't really care about plagiarism.

OK, let's see how unique your "cover" is...

Loading both "your" "cover" and the original into a wave editor.
Except for your version being ridiculously distorted, the waves have the same general shape and the exact same length.

Ending.
EXACT same length of wave files. This doesn't happen if you record a cover. It just doesn't.

Start.
Starts at the same time.

The real kicker:

http://nw.ath.cx/~erik/dunkelheit.mp3

This is an MP3 clip of the "cover" and the original "Dunkelheit" playing at the same time. I alternate between playing both overlapping, and one at a time.

Judge for yourself. Morpha, you are an absolute faggot.

God damn, Shoooter, wtf?

This is LOW. Fucking LOW. Jesus Christ, man. This is like, pathetic.

BRM and LAF were right :(

XD

Obviously it is because Shoooter's only concern in life is to look cool and metal knowledgable in front of his e-"comrades".

He doesn't realize he is a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.