Attn: WoW Players

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
Anyone willing to give me a tip on how to play this thing so it's not so damn boring? I'm having to just sit here fighting wolves over and over, gaining experience really slowly. I'm too low of a level to go through with the next quests I got, but I'm too high of a level to get decent XP from beatable enemies.

This game is way more boring to me than what I expected. I'm beginning to wish I didn't waste the $20 today.

want my GW Account? lol i have the best items in the game, and dragon armor...i dont play it anymore, got repetitive.

Get Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

trust me...

WoW gets interesting after lvl 20... you need to be in groups otherwise the game gets boring fast. I was lucky I knew some people who played the game. I'm pretty much done with that game, way too time consuming.

WoW gets interesting after lvl 20... you need to be in groups otherwise the game gets boring fast. I was lucky I knew some people who played the game. I'm pretty much done with that game, way too time consuming.

thats what i did when i was playing Everquest. I was a wizard...its hard to solo with a dark elf wizard, so i was always in groups as the "nuker" to put some massive spell damage on enemies...when i get to lvl 47....i had some awesome things, my guild had its own guild hall and bank....i was the Superior Officer of the White Order...

i was in charge of recruitment and events...as well as the website moderater...that I created.

that game took over my life

want my GW Account? lol i have the best items in the game, and dragon armor...i dont play it anymore, got repetitive.

Get Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

trust me...

No thanks to the account, for now.... And I already own Oblivion, but I can't play it cause my graphic card is outdated, and it's an AGP so to upgrade to a good enough video card would be too expensive right now.

WoW is so damn easy compared to everquest. I played everquest for ps2 for like 3 years awhile back, had a few lvl 60s but it took years. WoW is fast as hell, once you get higher level the xp will be easier and you won't die as much. My friend has a 70 anda 56, I have a 42 warlock but I don't really play it, spend too much time recording music.

If you prefer a more Diablo-like enviroment, I highly suggest you pick up Guild Wars instead.

or Titan Quest

im playing LOTRO right now and its pretty cool, very scenic alot to do besides killing mosters, they have a music system where you can actually play instruments, its not really developed but becoming pretty popular so im hoping soon well get lute shredding.

Levelling a warrior is kinda boring; s'why I haven't capped mine. The ease of the learning curve means that if you generally know how RPGs work, you can get bored easily during the early game. For the first 10-20 levels just take in the graphics (which can be really impressive, especially the weather effects) and play with the mechanics of new abilities.

Personally, I rolled on an RP server to keep the game interesting beyond mechanics, but that's not for everyone.