audio file of me playing the hatebreed0r solo

meta1massacre said:
no offense but im 15 and i can play that solo almost perfectly.. my other guitarist in my band is 17 and he can play that solo and a lot of necrophagist too

haha id love to hear you try, but your all talk.

now your gona come with that i dont have to prove shit and bla bla bla i dont play it the exactly the same bla bla bla i only pick upstroke bla bla.:loco:

meta1massacre said:
no offense but im 15 and i can play that solo almost perfectly.. my other guitarist in my band is 17 and he can play that solo and a lot of necrophagist too
well.. firstly i'm 16 and
I don't really see what that has to do with this... I think he was looking for constructive criticism. Oh and no offense but who cares?
no, i didn't only look for constructive critizism :)

but meta1massacre.. you will be able to post it.. if ya cant.. i'm sure your friend can

btw.. no offense... *lol* i dun care

ahh year and btw... give it another try... (the last, fast part could be a bit better but not much)
http://www2.htlwrn.ac.at/d03083/htbrdr-neu4.wav

Lobo said:
not bad at all man..these guys talk too much trash on here..im working on that solo..any tips you can throw this way?
contact me on icq-uin 138897229

still g00d bro....u cant really hear it good. Maybe u should have tried with Guitar Pro and turn of the Lead so we can hear better.....good job though

Lithium said:
still g00d bro....u cant really hear it good. Maybe u should have tried with Guitar Pro and turn of the Lead so we can hear better.....good job though

i'll do it when i get my notebook back from repair.. and i'll check a better microphone as the built-in :)

what's this stuff about age? :p
I had less problems learning stuff when i was younger, now i just give up too fast.

HomerJ; you are getting better :] try with guitarpro like the other dude said though ;p

Regretful said:
what's this stuff about age? :p
I had less problems learning stuff when i was younger, now i just give up too fast.
three thumbs up

Regretful said:
HomerJ; you are getting better :] try with guitarpro like the other dude said though ;p
i said i will ^^