I found the Lee Jackson Gp-100 Sound by accident!"

Jackthawildone

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2016
Hey Guys, I just coincidentally created the Sound of Alexi´s olod Lee Jackson Gp-100 ( Hatebreeder, follow the Reaper).

How to do:

1. Get "Wah-Wah-Effect" by pedal or programm
2. Settings for the effect:
position: before
sense: -10 or generally in the minus area
resonance: 0

Sorry for the shit video, the audio is important, enjoy & hopefully it works for you too!!

Maybe because there is no keyboard & drums and to seek the atmosphere was not my intention buddy. And everyone has his own style of playing guitar. That´s something u should have learned since 2005 in this forum?!

I merely want to tell that i found a sound that is near by the old 80´s preamp lee jackson without paying a lot of money on ebay to get one with broken tubes. Next time you should read more attentively before trying to criticize ;)<

But anyway, have a nice Finnish Summer buddy! :)

Come on, I'm just joking. Sure your discovery is interesting for guitar players. Too bad this place is long forgotten.

Sounds pretty spot-on for the most part, but I think it still may be a bit too thin, even for Bodom (while keeping in mind that it's not in mix with the other instruments). Playing-wise though it's excellent.

Single notes sound dead-on, chords do sound thin.

BTW, is it possible to recreate the sound of that amp with an Axe Fx or a Kemper?

Single notes sound dead-on, chords do sound thin.

BTW, is it possible to recreate the sound of that amp with an Axe Fx or a Kemper?

It is possible by having the "wah-wah-effect" fixed in the amp and that this effect is editable. of course.
I did it with a recorder called"zoom r16". There i have exactly those attributes that i can change >( those i show in the video).
I think it works with effect-pedals too, or even better. U gotta try :)

Sounds really good! Haha yeah i've used that wah effect in all VST amp simulators I've used over the years to get that bodom tone- it can be hard getting it so it's not too over powering and sounding both good on rhythm and leads but I think you've done a good job.