Audio/Session Hosting?

I'm with Powweb, who offers pretty much the same stuff. The 30 days' worth of daily offsite backups is pretty enticing and there are a lot of web-based tools to help you with, for example, password protection of folders (for those who are afraid of editing .htaccess files).

Well, I assumed, but that is the only thing that sounded similar to what I thought you were getting at. I don't know anyone who uses DigiDelivery either...I just know about it. It is totally :erk:

Finnvox studios use digidelivery for example. uploading stuff as big as 2gb take about 10minutes :). once sent a session home from there and it took literally like 10minutes(well yeah they have insane network connection there but most of the time webhosts don't allow more than 200 kb/s)

Finnvox studios use digidelivery for example. uploading stuff as big as 2gb take about 10minutes :). once sent a session home from there and it took literally like 10minutes(well yeah they have insane network connection there but most of the time webhosts don't allow more than 200 kb/s)

Yeah but it is expensive as hell too.

yeah... well I think their(digidelivery) users are pretty much big studios with big artists paying big money... I could justify getting digidelivery if I was charging like 500e a day. I could download files in 10 minutes and not waste time and money downloading 'em at 25kb/s.