Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guy

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Cosima

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
For those of you who watch the shows etc, who do you WANT to win. Not who do you think will (though you can mention that if you like), but who do you WANT to win.

I pick Guy, though I would have liked Paulini to win over Shannon (who isn't a strong singer) and Cosima (who I just don't like) as well.

Strange question.

Although I am interested to find out who makes it, and do believe the final 3 are decent enough - I don't want ANYONE to win. :confused:

lets see...well theres ummmmmm John Farnham..and ahhhh hmmmm well maybe Jimmy Barnes, is he mainstream..or by mainstream do you mean pop?? cause then there is only farnsey

Spiff, will you stop doing that (talking in my head with that Dicko voice).

I still reckon Courtney should win.

I've watched it the last couple of weeks ONLY due to it being on the TVs at work.

Now... Paulini was technically a good singer, but she does that yank style "look how many octaves I can run through in one bar" vocal style that shits me up the wall. OK she's not quite as tasteless as most of the yank singers who do that, but still.... I thought she'd have lasted longer anyway, but I'm not sad that she didn't.

Shannon seems like he's probably a nice sort of a bloke, but he's not a particularly great singer. Better than that other dude who was on though, that guy was hitting all sorts of bad notes.

Guy is talented but again his style just gets on my nerves. I agree with people who've called him a Craig David clone... does the world need another Craig David? I think not. Plus I think the guy is too fat to be a pop star.

That leaves Cosima who is my favourite of the lot. She's a good singer, and doesn't over do it with tasteless vocal acrobatics. Seems like a nice girl too, but I dunno if she's pretty enough to make it as a pop star.

So Cosima gets my vote (not that I'll actually vote), but I think Guy will win it.

I'm sure there were probably some that got voted off earlier in the running that I would have liked more than any of these.

I fuckin hate Cossima. Ugly, ugly girl who thinks she's da bomb man! Geez.... I fuckin hate her.

Guy is the man. Bling Bling, yipee ki yay motherfucka! He did Hit the Road Jack really well last week, and the week before with 'When I get you Alone'. I like that song

Spruce Goose said:
Did anyone see Shannon doing Livin on a Prayer?

Was pretty shabby.
I didn't see all of that, but what i did... well can he sing with any less emotion??

My vote is on Guy, easily the best performer of the lot with a great voice to back it up.