australian instores

reidie said:
i got there at 4ish, left at 4:05 :(
you saw dansieb I beleive.

I showed up (with friend in tow) around quarter past.
stood around chattin to a few dudes, includein skippy (off deth forums) then shot down the pub to drown our sorrows....

Heres hoping to a good one tomorrow. :headbang:

i've seen anthrax 4 times now ,-brisbane ;1990 ,rockhard festival germany;2003 , brisbane ;2004 , melbourne ;2005..........& FINALLY in melbourne they played "among the living"...........but unfortunatley they ran thru the motions with their usual shit :i am the law , caught in a mosh , indians ,antisocial ,got the time.............THESE SONGS FUCKEN SUCK..........BUT THEY PLAY THEM LIVE EVREYTIME ..........these songs are the epitome of shit & it says alot for anthrax to keep regurgitating this worthless fucken dribble........megadeth was ssssssssooooooo much better , fuck this , gimme some real bands , who don't go thru the show biz motions , who actually have GOOD songs (unlike) anthrax...........gimme some :destruction , sodom , mercyful fate ,motorhead ,venom ,exodus ,celtic frost , coroner , candlemass.............as for new york metal ,forget anthrax & their bargain bin songs , i strongly suggest the REAL pride of new york ,try overkill or nuclear assault for thrashing satisfaction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANthrax Rule said:
Your a tosser............................

total and utter tosser , satanarrchy if you have nothing nice to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!!!!maybe the reason anthrax plays these songs is that me and other thraxheads love hearing them live . if you need any evidence of how popular these songs r then you should have been at the melbourne concert ( if you weren't already there ) the crowd went absoloutly friggin nuts . probably the only time i started to regret being up front as i thought i was going to get crushed . :headbang: :headbang:

spitzs lazy eye said:
fucking tosser alright. melbourne crushed!!

now now mr spitz , get it right, melbourne did not crush -:

:worship: MELBOURNE GOT CRUSHED !!!!!!!! :worship:

:worship: TOTALLY AND UTTERLY !!!!!!! :worship:

:worship: AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER !!!! :worship:

just a shame that we had to listen to that jazz shit next door . was waiting for someone to go next door and tell the band to s.t.f.u. that would have been funny :headbang: :headbang:

spitzs lazy eye said:
melbourne crushed and got crushed! havnt got a bootleg have ya?

unfortunately no but i know of a place that might get a copy if a copy was made . try this place -:

RADICAL RECORDS
SHOP 3-4 HUB ARCADE ,
DANDENONG 3044
VICTORIA

probably have a copy in a month or 2 :headbang: :headbang: