Australian Street Team

reidie

Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Rumor has it to score backstage passes for the upcoming tour i need to contact these guys.
How do i get in contact with the aussie street team???

Bring on the 18th

cheers :headbang:

Thraxton Hicks - I sent you an email re the backstage passes ..... don't reply to me via email cause I'm flying outta Adelaide tonight (Thurs) to Melbourne ..... is there any chance I can still get them - see my email .....

Cheers.

timmyc said:
Thraxton Hicks - I sent you an email re the backstage passes ..... don't reply to me via email cause I'm flying outta Adelaide tonight (Thurs) to Melbourne ..... is there any chance I can still get them - see my email .....

Cheers.
I emailed the street team a while back and didnt hear boo.. asumed it was full or something? anyone? at all? :erk:

timmyc said:

Cheers.

Hmmm - sorry 'bout the confusion. As Manwell once said " I know nuzzing!"

When I replied to Reidie the "email me" bit was quoted from Thrax dude's ( I think) post 13th page back on the forum. April 17th.

I definately don't get those emails- they are sent to the US, then forwarded on to Wade here In Oz. Again sorry to create confusion.

I emailed back around April 17th and after a coupla days got a reply from Wade, with the document for the flyers attached.

Now, regarding the backstage passes definately didn't know about those and not expecting them either.

:hotjump: :headbang: To all the east coast Anthrax fans have a fucking excellent weekend - caught in a mosh!!!! :headbang: :hotjump:

UNCLE-BOOG said:
so you actually got confirmation etc for being 'street teamed'?
I didnt get shoight :erk:
The streetteam e-mail is a HUGE clusterfuck. I get about 40 spam e-mails a day! Sorry if you never got a reply. Your message might have accidentally gotten deleted.
I've contacted Wade but haven't heard back from him yet.

ThraxDude said:
The streetteam e-mail is a HUGE clusterfuck. I get about 40 spam e-mails a day! Sorry if you never got a reply. Your message might have accidentally gotten deleted.
I've contacted Wade but haven't heard back from him yet.
thanks dude...
keep us posted.

I heard back from Wade. He said he hooked up a couple street teamers because of all the promotion they've helped with.
He's getting married tomorrow and then going on his honey moon.

UNCLE-BOOG said:
thanks dude...
keep us posted.

Fella,
Looks like that dude from the 'deth boards (nvc) got to meet Scott n the boys, keep your fingers crossed.

This is a call to anyone in Oz who has attended the show, what's the tour merch like??? :kickass:

well ive tried (again!) so sort my involvement in the street team but im not gunna hold my breath!

and yeh! merch? any really cool stuff?
did it sell out fast?

(nvc gets everywhere dansieb!!)