AWESOME BAND!

In the many times I've seen Nevermore, they've almost always hung around to talk with fans. If they didn't, there was likely a good reason, quite honestly.

whats with the band of today, we only contact you when you come early and you get to see the sound-check :)

Necromunchkin said:
In the many times I've seen Nevermore, they've almost always hung around to talk with fans. If they didn't, there was likely a good reason, quite honestly.

They're always around, unless they're sick or something. What's funny, though, is Van's the only one that stands out in a normal metalhead crowd. How many other guys have kilts on?

eaeolian said:
They're always around, unless they're sick or something. What's funny, though, is Van's the only one that stands out in a normal metalhead crowd. How many other guys have kilts on?

Me.

:p

MasterOfNone said:
thanks...now when do we talk about Nevermore and how we should kick all theses emo bands in the ass and get Nevermore better than a 6 song set..:)

I was annoyed at first when I started posting here, too, because it seemed like no one took the band seriously. As I've grown to know - and love - the assholes here, I've come to realize it's because they don't take ANYTHING seriously.

Except for gay/lesbian sex. Everyone here seems pretty serious about that.

Van is a derek wannabe...right there.

Kilt's are my countries thing, Van should stick to fast-food and invading other countries.

[/stereotypes]

eaeolian said:
I was annoyed at first when I started posting here, too, because it seemed like no one took the band seriously. As I've grown to know - and love - the assholes here, I've come to realize it's because they don't take ANYTHING seriously.

Except for gay/lesbian sex. Everyone here seems pretty serious about that.

Everything here QFT